Chapter 28

(Yuzuki's POV)

I am standing near the river where Kakashi and I used to go before. The fact that I miss him and that he cant remember me pains me. But if there's anyone whose suffering, its him not me. He got on a mission and returning without any memory of me means he's a victim of whatever it is. But I need to stay strong for both of us.

Aoba's crow is watching me from afar, while Aoba is somewhere. When a cold breeze suddenly blow, I shivered slightly. I hug my self as I went under a tree shade to sit. I leaned on to the tree trunk and I remember again Kakashi when we went here together. Neither did I know tears are flowing to my cheeks. 

"D-damn, w-why am I crying?" I told to the crow who stands on my shoulder as I smiled sadly. I realize that it is not good to be sad, I inhale a deep breath as I stand and walk. Maybe going to the city will make me feel better more. 

I went to Konoha, I say Guy with his students. They saw my pressence and the call me. I went towards them and they ask me enthusiastically.

"Ne Yuzuki sama how are you?" Lee ask.

"Ohh me Im fine" I aswered with a smile on my face.

"Im sorry about Kakashi sensei, I heard about it" Tenten said with a sad look on her face.

"Ohh? about that, its fine maybe it has someting to do with his last mission" I answered.

"But do know what's the cause of it?" Neji asked.

"No, hokage sama doesnt tell me anything about it" I aswered as I shrugged my shoulders.

"THEN, ITS MY PERFECT CHANCE, YUZUKI SAMA" Guy said with heart shapes on his eyes.

"OMG, GUY SENSEI" Lee said with sparkling eyes in admiration on his sensei. While on the other hand Neji and Tenten makes a disgusted face.

"Guy sensei you embarassing us again" Tenten said.

"Y-yeah" Neji added.

We all looked together and bursted out laughing.

Just being with them makes me smile and forget about everything. After a couple of minutes talking and having fun with them, Neji sudenly asked something.

"Yuzuki san, is your chakra went back to normal again?" 

"Well, I guess I feel better now than before now that you mention it." I told him, but really now that he asked me, I do feel good now like im slowly recovering. 

"Let see." I told to myself as I stand up. "Guy may I borrow your three students?" I asked.

"Huh? s-sure" He answered.

"Since we're here how about a little training, my muscles sore from sleeping" I said while moving my muscles on shoulder.

"Ne Yuzuki sama is it already fine with you?" Tenten asked.

"We will see then" I aswered.

"I AM HONORED TO BE YOUR OPPONENT YUZUKI SAMA" Lee said as he bowed his head.

"Well then 3 vs 1, attack me all at once". I told them.

"Neji is a jounin, isnt it a handicap Yuzuki san?" Tenten asked again.

"We'll see about that."

........................................................

Aoba's crow fly to the branch of a tree, and below that, Guy is leaning on the tree trunk with his arms cross on his chest with a smile on his face.

3 vs 1, Yuzuki vs Neji, Tenten and Lee. Neji uses his byakugan while Tenten readies her scroll. Lee started by running on to her with his taijutsu.

Lee notices that Yuzuki easily dodges his attack while tenten shoots his kunai knives, but to their dissapointment, it's kawarini technique. The real Yuzuki was on the opposite side, and it was neji's turn to attack her. His strikes didn't even touched her once, lee releases his bandage taking an opportunity to lock Yuzuki there, then Yuzuki was trapped. Lee was about to use his lotus attack when Yuzuki suddenly dissapear, and now she's behind Tenten, he uses her finger and tap her on the back of her neck then Tenten looses her consciousness.

"Dont worry she's fine" Yuzuki assured to the two of them, as she catches Tenten's body before it hit the ground. "One down two more to go" Yuzuki said as she now grabs her kunai and starts to attack the two boys.

Time passed, the three of Guy's team is now unconsious, Yuzuki was breathless and almost out of breath. Guy who was silently watching went up to Yuzuki and hold her shoulder.

"Yuzuki-chan, what can you say?" Guy asked.

"You have a good students Guy, I admire their teamwork. Neji is a good ninja, with his intelligence and a good sense of judgement he will become stronger than that, Lee is more like you, haha serously his taijustsu skill is exeptional he might even surpass you. And Tenten she's gonna be a great kunoichi. Ahhhh I feel like Konoha will be in good hands with this kids." She answered.

"But still, you look exausted you never looked like that." Guy added.

"Well, Im still weak you see. But atleast I slowly recovers." Yuzuki answered with a smile on her face.

Guy then notices something, but when he turned around the presence disappears. 

"What wrong Guy?" She asked.

"I just felt something." He answered.

"Really? What was it?"

"Nothing, Yuzuki-chan before you wake this three guys, I want to tell you something." 

"What's it Guy?"

"Be carefull, specially Kakashi." 

"Huh? why?"

"I can sense there something wrong with him. Just to be sure" Guy added.

"Humm okay Guy" She aswered with a smile.

Then after that short talk, Yuzuki created a hand signs and when she finishes, the three woke up.

"Humm what happen" Tenten asked.

"Aw men!!! Why am I lying here." Lee asked.

"We lose didnt we?" Neji asked.

"Well guys that was a good fight" Guy said with his signature thumbs up and sparkling smile.

"Arigato Yuzuki-san" The three said.

Then she smile at the the of them and one by one she treated the kids bruise and cuts. She first treated Tenten, then Lee that sents him blushing upon seeing Yuzuki's face close to him. Then Neji who act calm and composed but also surpressing the blush that is slowly appearing on his face.

"That should do it, I guess Id be going now guys." Yuzuki said as she bid goodbye to the four of them. Then Aoba's crow flies its way to Yuzuki's shoulder. The 4 of them looked at Yuzuki's retreating figure until they can see her anymore.

"She really is strong" Tenten muttered.

"Yeah, with a handicap like that." Lee added.

"Then the rumors was true, she is indeed stong." Neji said.

"I never beat her once that's for sure" Guy added.

"Okay I studied your moves, I saw what you guys should focus on, now we'll gonna have SPECIAL TRAINING" Guy shouted.

.....................................................................

Yuzuki is walking her way back to the village, when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped her from behind. 

"K-kakashi?" 

(AN: Update update, what do you guys think of this chaper? Comment comment comment)