Chapter 34

(AN: Hello guys, I just got home and its weird, im tired but I cant fall asleep so maybe ill just update this story. Enjoy^_^)

Kakashi's POV

In the middle of the strong snow storm, I manage to look for Yuzuki even though I feel ill. I walk slowly battling the strong cold wind, and using my sharingan I manage to look at the way. But since it uses too much of my chakra, I easily feel tired and weak. But I still keep pushing myself not minding if I die now or what, I need to save her.

Slowly approaching the cliff where Yuzuki fell, I sudden rush of guilt is what I felt.  I remembered the moment when she is cold, and when I hold her hand. Im such a hypocrite, and I cant understand why did I killed her, following the orders of the two elders of Konoha even though they give me an option to do it or not. But theres no time to think about that I need to save her. 

With my shaking knees and weak arms I still manage to go down the steep cliff. Tears are flowing as I recalled how Yuzuki's small body rolled over this same place helplessly. And of all people Im the one responsible for that. With my last option, I called Pakkun and my other dogs to help me find her. And the moment I saw her hand, frozen and not moving, my heart fills with nervousness. 

Finally we managed to get her out. She was burried in the snow, her eyes was closed she's not moving. I hugged her with my shaking hands, hoping that she will wakes up, I can't bear to think that she's dead. But then Pakkun brought me to reality when he says that he cant sense any pulse.

"Y-Yuzuki i-is d-dead? N-no" I said to my self as I hugged her more, not accepting whats on my mind. This cant be happening. I killed the girl that I was protecting with my life. She's gone again.

"Kakashi we will go now" Pakkun said as all of my dogs dissapeared. Leaving me holding Yuzuki's cold body. In the middle of the strong snow storm I was there, crying with the girl that I love the most in my arms, lifeless.

Then a sudden joint of pain is what I felt in my head, I unintentionaly released Yuzuki making her body fall to the ground with a little impact as I clutch my head with both of my hand. "DAMN NOT NOW!!" I shouted. 'I need to get out of here' I told to myself as I carried Yuzuki in my arms, I cast a gaze on her face as I prepare myself to climb up.

..........

Countless of failed attemps is what happened to me. It would be impossible to climb up with her im my arms, I tried to place her in my back, but to no avail I kept falling. I cant bear in mind to leave her here, but if I dont, I will die here because of the coldness. My whole body is freezing, I hug Yuzuki in my arms again, but she's so cold. I place my hand in her  cold and pale cheek as I kiss her gently on forehead. 

I keep blaming my self because of what happened to her.  And because of that, I deserve a punishment. I made my decision to stay with her, and die here with her. With my full conviction I hug her as tight as I can as I close my eyes, and soon my consciousness fades.

..................................................

I opened my eyes in the unfamiliar place, 'am I dead?' I asked my self, but as I slowly move, with my painful head, I was snaped back into reality. I'M ALIVE. 

As I study my surroundings, Im at the hospital. With my weak body, I cant move so I just look at the window as I saw the weather that get's better than before. Then.....

"YUZUKI" I shouted as I rose my self not minding the pain that I feel. One of the nurse hears me so he rushed to my ward to look after me. He saw me trying to stand up, but to no avail I fell with my face on the floor.

"Yu-zu-ki" I keep calling her name, and for some reason her name is the only word I can mutter.

"Kakashi dont move." he told me trying to help me stand on my feet.

"Where's Yuzuki? I need to see her." I told him, but he keeps quiet.

I snapped out and said "WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING??!! WHERE"S YUZUKI???!!" I shouted, when Tsunade came.

"Calm down Kakashi." She told me as I was sent back to my senses.

"I-Im s-sorry" I quietly said.

They help me to sit on the bed as Tsunade talked to me. 

"You're found below the cliff, under the strong blizzard. You have minor injuries. Care to explain what happen?" She asked. I cast my eyes down trying to recall everything. So I told her what I did with Yuzuki. She just listened to me intently. Then finally after I finished talking she finally spoke.

"I made a research on you and Yuzuki since the day you finished your last mission. And it happens that you had a curse." Tsunade said.

"Curse? what curse?" I asked.

"The guy you killed, he specialized in curse seal, and its a very dangerous technique because it can control the events base on what he wanted. And for your case, before he died, he created a seal for you to forget Yuzuki and for you to kill her." She explained.

I was shocked but then she continued to explain further. "And for the seal to be broken, only one thing must happen." She said with a pause. "Its death." She added.

"D-death? S-so y-you mean...." I asked her but I feel a lump in my throat, I cant get any world and tears started to fall.

"The moment you remembered Yuzuki, is the same moment she stoped breathing."

(AN: What do you guys think of this chapter comment comment comment ^_^V)