Chapter 27

(Kakashi's POV)

I dont know where I am, but when I open my eyes, I saw an unfammiliar ceiling. Slowly moving my head to look at my surroundings, I concluded that Im at the hospital. My head is throbing with pain as I remembered what happened, that I collapse outside. Sighing to my self I went to look at the window.

The sun hasnt risen yet, as I slowly sit up, I saw a girl outside, she's has white hair as mine. She had a very sad looking eyes as he silently gaze on the stars, when a crow suddenly went into her shoulder. Then Aoba came, then I just remembered, she's Yuzuki, right? I wonder what is she doing outside this hospital. I was about to look at her more, when my head starts throbing again, I clutch my head with both of my hands as Iay down again, hoping that the pain will subside, and before long I fell asleep again.

 ..............................................................

"You're discharged now" The doctor told me, but I need to head to Inoichi to look after my memory, they said I forgot somethig important. But to me, I felt fine, I havent forgot anything I still know my name, my family and everything. 

The moment I head to Inoichi, hokage-sama is also there, well here it goes. I close my eyes as consciousness leaves me again when Inoichi placed his hand on my forehead. Well I didnt know how many time passed but when I wake up, both of them sends me off with a smile as they said I could take easy today and rest.

I walk around Konoha, breathing its fresh air as I watch the small kids playing and running around, it sure is a rest day for me. I went to grab something on my pocket, and to my dissapontment, I left my most beloved book at home. Now I feel bored, when suddenly Guy came rushing onto me.

"KAKASHI" he shouted with a stupid look on his face. Ugghhh here we go again, I said with a smug look on my face.

"What do you need Guy?" I ask him.

"Is it true??!!" he ask.

"What's true?" I questioned.

"Damn you Kakashi!! Did you really forget about Yuzuki-chan?" Guy said.

"Ohh Yuzuki, that girl, I dont even know her." I aswered while shrugging my shoulder.

"Then, why dont you go and see her?" Guy said persistently.

"Why? is she kinda important person? I feel like nothing will change if I remember her or not." I said back when suddenly, Guy's face is furious with anger, he held me in the collar with his face near me as he said. "DAMN YOU WAKE UP, YOU MIGHT REGRET IT". He said as he pushed me and released his grip. 

"Dont ever say that infront of her" Guy added as he walks away, leaving me dumbfounded.

Out of my curiousity, I went out to find that Yuzuki girl.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

(Meanwhile with Inoichi and Tsunade)

"What did you find out Inoichi?" Tsunade asked.

"Well I can say that Kakashi is in good shape, I saw the memories of his battle and it seem that the curse is made fom blood." Inoichi said.

"Blood?, then its not an ordinary curse" Tsunade said with a grim look on his face.

"Yes, its hard to trace it, but one thing is for sure, that curse will turn out events" He answered.

"Events? how so?" Tsunade asked again.

"It has something to do with what will happen in the future, their opponent is not that good with combat skills but the guy that Kakashi just ambushed is skilled in curse seal. I cant tell any details but if he forgots Yuzuki, then Yuzuki has something to do with it."

....................................................................................................................................................................................

(Kakashis POV)

I was walking trying to find Yuzuki, when suddenly the two elders of the Konoha came to talk to me. Apparently they are waiting for me, I dont know what to say, but I tried to listen to what they're saying.

"Come with us" they said, and I followed behind them.

Then we went to their place, its the Anbu black ops place, I guess this is where Sai trained before as an Anbu under Danzo. I was studying the dark place carefully when the old lady speak again.

"Since you're back as an Anbu, we have a mission for you."

(AN: hello what do you think of this chapter? comment comment comment)