Chapter 6

The time flies so fast that Yuzuki found herself on her old appartment. An appartment located on the Senju clan grounds where she lives before she died. 

"It doesnt change much" Yuzuki said.

"We didnt change it , feel free to live here Yuzuki san" One of the ninja said.

"Okay then" Yuzuki said as she and Yamato enters the appartment.

The appartment is preety empty, only a sofa, single bed, and a dining table was only there. 

"I got a feeling that my mission will end soon" Yamato declared.

"What do you mean?" Yuzuki said.

"Ohh ahahaha nothing. You'll find out soon" Yamato said, with a hint that he's not gonna tell it even if Yuzuki insist. 

"What the hell Yamato" Yuzuki said in a low voice and pouted.

"haha, let's just rest Yuzuki. We still have tomorrow to talk about it" Yamato said while he settle himself on the sofa. 

"Okay then, goodnight Yamato" Yuzuki said while laying on the bed.

"Goodnight" Yamato answers as he closes his eyes.

............................

"Ummmmm" words that left on Yuzuki's lips as she stretch her arms. The sunlight was all over her room as she gently sit from her bed.

"Good morning" 

She heard someone greeting her a good morning, a voice that's very familiar with her. but it's definitely not Yamato's voice. She immediately rub her eyes and scan the room, hoping to find the owner of the voice. And there she saw him, he's sitting calmly beside her bed, holding a perverted book, and his eyes was locked on Yuzuki.

"K-kakashi?" was the only response of Yuzuki, her eyes was widen with a shock.

"Yes?" Kakashi said, his eyes were smiling, as he gently tilt his head on side. "Did you sleep well last night?" 

Yuzuki immediately move and hide under the covers. "Its embarassing, you saw me slepping" Yuzuki mumbled. Then, the covers was pulled off immediately, revealing her inside. Kakashi was now sitting on the bed, his face was a close with Yuzuki.

"What's embarassing about that, I watched you sleeping the whole time" Kakashi said teasingly.

Yuzuki's face is tinted with different shades of red. "K-kakashi...." was the only word that left her mouth almost like a whisper, while Kakashi's eyes becomes gentle as he look at her face and slowly moving his face closer to Yuzuki. Yuzuki is moving backwards while sitting on her bed as Kakashi moves forward, then she hit the wall, she was cornered, her eyes was locked on Kakashi's gaze, then she closes her eyes, while blushing with a different kinds of red and her heart was beating so fast.

She felt that Kakashi's arms was wrapped around her, Kakashi held her tight, she smelled a familiar scent, a scent that she love to smell, its Kakashi's scent, she said to her self as she sniff Kakashi's chest.

"I-i missed you" Kakashi whisper to her ears, his voice is trembling "is he crying?" Yuzuki said on the back of her mind. And without a word she leaned forward and snuggle herself on Kakashi's embrace. She wrap her arms around his waist and said "I missed you too".

Kakashi's embrace becomes light as he gently pulled back from their embrace. Their eyes was locked on each other, Kakashi cupped Yuzuki's face and lift it up, he moves his face closer and closer, and on response Yuzuki closes her eyes.

The moment that their lips was about to touch, someone knocked on the door. Both of them pushed each other, Kakashi immediately stands up and kept distance to Yuzuki. Kakashi cleared his throat to regain his composure and said "come in".