Chapter 18

(Kakashi's POV)

It's morning already, I had a long good night sleep that I haven't done for long. Its nice to change pace sometimes. My eyes are adjusting to the sunlight  from the window then I saw her. She's apparently facing me, fast asleep, then I noticed that my arms was wrapped around her. I remove my arm from her waist as I move a stray of hair from her face. Ohh I just realized, she got white hair like the 2nd hokage, and same with mine, it feels like meant to be.

Who knows our peaceful moment will last?

I already got myself up from bed, I'll let her sleep since she's tired, she still recovering, so its easy for her to get tired when she's using a chakra or when she's into physical fights. Ugghh not to mention she challenged me yesterday out of jealousy. Well it might sound bad, but I felt happy to know she's jealous, it means she loves me right?

I walk to my window with hands in my pocket as I gaze on the sky through the mirror. Dark thick clouds are slowly covering the sun. Then, just as that it rains heavily. Sigh, I though we can go on a date today, good thing I still have a stock of food here in my place so I wont bother going outside to buy some food. Hummm what to do, what to do?

I found my self bored, Yuzuki was still asleep so I dont have someone to talk to. I suddenlly feel cold, maybe it's because of the heavy rain. I immediately look at Yuzuki, and just as I thought, she curled herself into a ball, obvously she's cold. She's still fast asleep but she's shivering lightly. I got another blanket and place it over her. I sat on the bed, with my back leaning on the headboard of my bed and scoot over to her, hoping to share some of my body heat to her. I got my fave book and I start reading.

Few hours later, she called me with her sleepy voice.

"Ka...ka...shi?"

"Yes?" I answered.

She snuggled closer to me, damn she's too adorable. She exhales loudly as she slowly sat up. Since she got out from the hospital, beside her anbu clothes, she wears her hospital gown. But now, she got none of her casual clothes so I let her borrow my shirt and pants, which is oversized to her. My short sleeves looks like long sleeves to her, she wears my pajama pants and it looks like a baggy pants to her. Aw she looks cute on it, with her messy bed hair, and her oversized clothes as she rub her eyes sleepily, I cant help but to throw my arms around her and hug her tight, I kissed her on forehead. 

It didnt suprised her, because she leaned to my embrace and she close her eyes. 

"You're so warm" she said.

"Really? it's good then, are you cold?" I ask her still not letting her out of my grasp.

"A little" She said as she burries her face on my chest. I hug her a little tight hoping to share some of my warmth.

"Its dark outside, is it raining?" She asked.

"Yes, it been raining non stop" I said.

"Maybe it the reason why it suddenly feels cold" She said as she looks at me.

"Yeah, by the way, are you hungry? what do you want to eat?" I asked her. She just smiled at me as she said.

"Anything that's available here".

...................................................................

After we finished eating our breakfast, we went to sit infront of tv side by side. She casually leaned her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around her. Its a peaceful day even when it's raining, I realized more of her importance to me as she gives me a comforting feeling and a relaxing time like this. This day is priceless.