Chapter 42

"Yuzuki!" Kakashi shouted as Yuzuki's body suddenly disappear.

"Damn!!, it was a bunshin!" Kakashi said as he immediately jumped out of the window, going outside the Konoha and chase after who ever caught Yuzuki.

He ran towards the Konoha's main entrance, running as fast as he can. He immediately passed through the boundary. With a serious expression all he could think about is to find Yuzuki. 

.        .        .        .        .

The sudden explosion had gone. With minimum amount of damage, the village is still safe. But then, the team who was after Zetsu failed.

"Damn, we got away." Shikamaru said.

"He doesnt intend to fight us in the beggining." Neji muttered.

They all went back to where Tsunade is, and an emergency meeting was held.

Tsunade is standing, and the anbus are one by one coming with ther different reports.

"The west part is negative." Anbu 1 said.

"The east either." Anbu 2 said.

Then Shikamaru along with the other ninja came. "We encountered one of the akatsuki on the north." He said, that made Tsunade's face stiffen.

"What happened." She said urging Shikamaru to continue.

"It seem like he doesnt want to fight us, unfortunately he got away." Shikamaru said.

When suddenly Shizune came running.

"Tsunade sama Tsunade sama, Yuzuki, Yuzuki is gone!!." She said while panting shouting the news to her and the other ninjas.

"Kakashi, where is Kakashi?" Tsunade asked and Guy answered.

"Actually Kakashi is with us, but then he went out to check where Yuzuki is." 

"This is what I'm afraid of. Everyone SEARCH THE WHOLE KONOHA! FIND YUZUKI." Tsunade said, sending all of the ninjas in different places.

"Guy, Shikamaru, Neji and Naruto please stay." Tsunade added.

The four remained as Tsunade gave them a mission immediately.

"Kakashi followed after them, so I want all of you to be the back up for Kakashi. Help him and please..... please return Yuzuki." Tsunade said, as all of them agreed in unison.

.        .        .        .        .

"Neji can you see Kakashi?" Guy asked as Neji uses his byakugan.

"Kakashi, he's just straight ahead. Lets go." Neji said as all of them dissapeared.

Time passed its already night. The Konoha village is at peace, but the ninjas who are asked to look over the whole Konoha are one by one returing with the same result. Negative.

Tsunade exhales loudly as she said. "Its all up to you Kakashi."

.        .        .        .        .

Finally Guy and the others managed to caught up with Kakashi, and its already night but none of them want to stop finding Yuzuki.

"Neji can you see them?" Kakashi asked Neji beside him.

"Yes, they are heading straight, lets keep running after them." Neji said as they continued running then Kakashi summoned Pakkun.

"Yo Kakashi." Pakkun asked.