Chapter 15

A three pair of sad eyes were watching silenty at the corner, one of them is currently using her technique. She looked at the person standing beside her quietly waiting for a signal. 

"Tsunade-sama" Shizune sigh quietly, as she watch on how Kakashi will kill Yuzuki.

On the other hand, Kurenai, who is using her technique felt sad about using her genjutsu on her friend Kakashi. Kurenai couldn't help but to think on why would Tsunade wanted to kill Yuzuki, she even asked her to perform a genjutsu that will look like a seal were appearing on Yuzuki's face to make him kill her. But whatever the hokage is thinking it ill be for good, that's what she keeps telling herself.

Tsunade remained silent, as she watch the scene between Kakashi and Yuzuki.

The three of them watched as their eyes were glued on Kakashi's hand.

................................................................

"Chidori" Kakashi said, his hands already had a lighting element, he's ready to kill the girl who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

He walks and he's about to place his hand on Yuzuki's chest, since he knew that heart is near the chest, and there no way she would be alive if he throw his shot on her heart. 

His hand went closer and closer, until it was only centimeters that the chidori will hit Yuzuki...............................

............................................

............................................

.............................................

"RELEASE" Tsunade shouted releasing the genjutsu.

The genjutsu was stoped, revealing the presence of Tsunade, Shizune and Kurenai at the corner of the hospital room. Kakashi then realized that he was released from the genjutsu and immediately stoped the chidori before his hand touch Yuzuki.

By then he realized that everything was just an illusion, there was no seal that is appearing on Yuzuki's face. And since it was Tsunade, the hokage, she's powerful enough for him not to notice that it was just a technique. He went weak on his knees, feeling relieved and went to sit on the bedside chair. 

Tsunade walks to Kakashi while Kurenai and Shizune stayed at their spot.

"Kakashi, im sorry to test you like this, I was doubting at first if im gonna give you this type of mission, to look after Yuzuki. Because knowing your attachment to her might lead you to fail this mission, and this mission is serious since Yuzuki is not an ordinary ninja, she's strong and capable of destroying our village. But then, I saw how much you love her but you stick to your mission and your ready to kill her, I really trust you now on this Kakashi" Tsunade said while patting Kakashi's shoulder and glance at her cousin with a gentle eyes.

"I understand" Kakashi said.

"SIGH" Shizune and Kurenai breathe a sigh of relief.

"Tsunade sama, why you didnt told us, that you were just testing Kakashi? we thought that you really wanted to kill Yuzuki chan". Shizune said.

"Well in order to deceive Kakashi, I need to deceive my comrades too" Tsunade said sacasticaly.

"Gomenasai Kakashi" Kurenai said to Kakashi who remained speechless at the moment.

Kakashi just looked at Kurenai and nods. "It's fine, nothing to worry about" he said.

"Were gonna leave now Kakashi, take care of Yuzuki chan" Tsunade said with a smile as the three on them walks to the door.

"Hai" Kakashi said and give a bow.

...................................................................

"Kakashi really loves Yuzuki chan" Tsunade said while walking on the hall way of the hospital.

"Yep, I was teary eyed when I heard his 'last words' to Yuzuki" Shizune added.

"I didnt expect to see his soft side when it comes to Yuzuki" Kurenai said.

....................................................................

Yuzuki, who was still sleeping looks innocent, she doesnt have any idea what just happened a moment ago.

When Tsunade went outside Kakashi held Yuzuki's hand. He thought everything was over, he gently stroked Yuzuki's head and kissed her forehead, happy tears was flowing on his eyes, and no words came out on his mouth the whole night. He breath a big sigh of relief and fell asleep, obviously looking exhausted.

 (AN: thankyou guys for reading this story, keep the comments coming, it realy sets me on fire to update it if you guys leave a comment. Stay tuned for the next chapter ^_^)