Chapter 38

Kakashi POV

The moment I entered Yuzuki's room, it was filled with people surrounding her that its impossible to see her in my place. It's very unusual since she's been unconscious for more than a week, it's either something good or bad happens that doctors and nurses are around her. I tried to come near her with my heart pounding. What if she's already gone? With my weird dream, it just makes me feel more anxious as I step closer and closer when...........

"Where am I? why everything is so dark? I cant see a thing."  A pained voice is what I heard, but at the same time a voice that I longed to hear. I rushed my way into her then I saw Tsunade holding Yuzuki's hand assuringly.

"Y-Yuzuki chan calm down its me, Tsunade." She said.

"T-tsunade, what happened?" She asked with a teary eyes.

"I'll explain everything when you calm down." Tsunade said again trying to calm Yuzuki who is sobbing, I saw her hand gripped into Tsunade tightly, but then Tsunade continued to hold her hand to make sure that she's not alone. I tried to look around me and I saw the pained expression on the nurses and the medical ninja around me. I didn't bother to ask, and I just looked at Yuzuki with a sad and guilty feeling.

Then a medical ninja came rushing in with an injection on her hand, she looked at Tsunade, and Tsunade nooded slowly as she inject the drug into the tube that is connected into Yuzuki and after that Yuzuki's body became limp, but still her consiouness is there. 

Her eyes looks different and she slowly said. "I cant see a thing." 

"I know let me now look for it". Tsunade is about to check her up when some of the medical ninjas went out and I was ask to leave too. I have no choice so I head outside. Minutes feels like hours, and I got a bad feeling about it.

Tsunade came out with a pained expression and I immediately went to her.

"Hokage-sama, how is her?" I asked.

"Yuzuki, she's blind." She answered slowly. I've been shocked because of what I heard, it's so slow before it sink in.

"But I'll look if I can do something about it." Tsunade reassured me. It seems like she felt that I was blaming myself because of what happened. I cast my eyes down when I felt a hand slowly tapping my sholder.

"Stay with her, she will need you later." Tsunade said, making me snapped out from reality. I nooded as I head to where Yuzuki is.

.        .        .        .        .        .        .        .        .        

In the hospital room, she lay her head on her bed that was fixed upright, so she's like in sitting position. She cast her eyes infront of her without looking on any particular object. I walk slowly, without making my steps loud and it seem like she can't feel my presense. 

She quietly sob, wiping her tears with her shaking hands. 

I sit beside her, but he still dint know Im there, Im too scared to be noticed by her. What if she's mad at me? or what if she asked me to leave her? I just cant do that. I want to stay by her side. But then being the person that I am, I slowly reached out to hold her hand first.

She twiched as she says. "*hic* w-who *hic* are y-you *hic*." 

"I-it's me K-kakashi." I slowly said.

The moment she heard my name, she pulled her hand and her body trembles in fear. Which makes my eyes widen in shock.

"P-please *hic* I beg y-you *hic* d-dont hurt m-me *hic*" She said obviously scared of me, she's crying now helplessly as she beg for me not to hurt her and spare her her life. She tried to scoot away from where I am with her weak body.

"N-no Yuzuki-chan, i-it's me. Kakashi, I'll never hurt you." I said desperately trying to convice her.

But then she continued crying while trembling. "D-don't h-hurt m-me" she said I again.

"I wont Yuzuki, I would never." I said as I pull her arm making her fall into my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

"I wont." I whisper to her ear with my arms still around her as I stoked her hair and making her calm.

Slowly her tembling began to stop but she still continues to cry.

"Y-yuzuki, I-im sorry. I was under a curse seal when I came back, without me noticing it. Im sorry for forgeting you, Im sorry for pushing you away, and Im so sorry for............" I trailed off as I tightens my arms around her. "Im sorry for hurting you.." I said as I bury my face on her shoulder, "I really regret what happened" and tears flows from my eyes.

"Dont leave me, dont push me away, dont hate me. I'll do everything for you to forgive me, even if you want me to take my own life i'll do it. Just tell me what you want." I say desperately wanting her to forgive me so badly.

She still continues to sob but then.... she leaned her body against me while crying. She burried her face into my chest and warm feeling grows inside me. I am filled with happiness and at the same time sadness but then I kissed her hair.

I pulled back gently and I gaze at her face holding her cheek in my hand. Tears are flowing in both of our eyes, but then I wipe her tears with my thumb. She looks forward at me, without particularly looking at anything in my face. My face reflects into her clear but blind eyes. I felt a pang in my chest. I kissed her forehead and I slowly muttered.

"I love you so much it hurts."

.        .        .        .        .        .        .        .        

(AN: what do you think of this chapter? wew:3 comment your insights)