Chapter 20

(Yuzuki's POV)

I slowly open my eyes, where am I? I felt light headed and my vision looks blurred. I feel sick and cold. I try to move my body by then I suddenly become dizzy, and severe headache follows along. I held my head and clutch it in my hand. I shift my body to the other side as I shut my eyes tight hoping that my diziness will come to an end. My headache subsides but the ill feeling was still there, then my eyes cast on the sleeping figure beside me. We're facing each other, his eyes are close, with his even breathing, his one arm was laying on my stomach. I tried to recall what happen. Ohh, we were attacked at the forest, we managed to win the battle and...... hummmm I can't remember, ohh right, I healed his wounds then.... I cant remember anything. Then I just finally realized that I find it hard to breath.

My eyes feels warm, like tears will flow out in any minute, maybe my eyes were tired? I tried to close it and I want to return to my peacefull slumber. But I cant, damn this diziness and headache! am I sick again? I feel like all the bad luck came upon me! When I returned to life after death, I suffered from the remaining poison in my body, I dont know if Im gonna stay here in Konoha again, I was attacked just a moment ago, Im weak because of my recovery and now this! Im sick! and damn I cant heal my self. Just thinking about it makes me feel cursed, I wanna give up but then when I look at the person lying beside me, it feels like taking this hardship is all worth it, if its all that it takes to be with him. 

In every heavy breath that I take, as I gaze silently at the person beside me, I feel calm. I slowly close my eyes hoping to rest more, when I feel Kakashi's hands are now resting on my cheeks. I opened my eyes again. His eyes widen with an unknown reason, I just look at him confused on why does he look so worried. He immediately sat up and place his hand now on my forehead.

"Yuzuki, you have fever" he said.

"Maybe I just need to sleep?" I weakly answered almost like a whisper, but what's wrong with him? why does he looks mad? He sharply gaze at me, in unknown reason he suddenly yelled.

"DAMN YUZUKI!  WHY DID YOU PUSHED YOUR SELF, YOU KNOW THAT YOURE STILL IN RECOVERY AND YET YOU FIGHT AND INSISTED ON HEALING ME! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!! YOURE SICK NOW! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU? YOU JUST CAME OUT FROM THE HOSPITAL! FOR GOD SAKE! YUZUKI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

I dont know what to answer, its the first time he yelled at me like that. I can't even think of a right alibi or answer to what he just told me. He's mad at me and I feel scared, what if he give up on me. My body starts to tremble, maybe it's because of my fever that I feel cold or something else. I really dont know, all that Im sure of is the fact that I'm scared, Kakashi is mad at me, he yelled and I dont know what to say, neither did I know, that while trembling my tired eyes starts to form tears. It flows suddenly followed by my heavy breathing, I clutch the blanket that was wraped around my body as I cast my eyes down. My throat feels dry, but I force my self to speak.

"I-im s-sorry"

...............................................

(Kakashi's POV)

After the battle, I tucked Yuzuki on the bed. She fell unconsciously after healing me. The medical ninja said that she would regain her consiousness soon. I studied her sleeping face once we return to our place. Her cheeks looks a little red than usual, her eyes was closed with a frown on her face. I was about to sleep when someone knocks on the door. I immediately went and open the front door to find the hokage standing infront of me.

"Kakashi where is she" Tsunade asked.

"She's inside, unconscious" I said as I gesture for her to come in.

She went inside and looked at Yuzuki's sleeping figure, she placed her hand on Yuzuki's forehead and she relases chakra on it. The frown on Yuzuki's face suddenly dissapear. Tsunade breathe a sign of relief as she turn to me and said.

"Yuzuki is such an idiot, too much use of her chakra on her state is very dangerous for her, she's stil recovering, so if she uses her chakra it will drastically wet down. Its a very serious matter because she could die at any rate if it happens again."

Her statement made me shocked, my eyes went wide as I look at Yuzuki on the bed. Tsunade stands up and pats me on the shoulder, she said "Sometimes Yuzuki is stupid, she think others first before herself. She might have a high fever when she woke up, but its nothing serious.Please take care of her" then she leaves.

I looked at her as I blame my self, what if she die that moment? and I didnt even noticed. I feel scared the moment that I thought of Yuzuki's death because of my carelessness. I give an annoying sigh as I lay beside her, I placed my arm on her stomach as if to hug her, and I try to sleep to refresh my tired mind.

It only takes an hour when I felt her moving, she's awake. I immediately sat up from bed as I looked at ther temperature. Just like what hokage said, she got a high fever. I told her that she have fever and she answered me by saying "Maybe I just need to sleep?". Damn! I snapped out, the hell she's gonna tell me that she just need to sleep? the fact that what she did might cost her life and die! and she just need to sleep? the hell of her answer. Then I said.

"DAMN YUZUKI!  WHY DID YOU PUSHED YOUR SELF, YOU KNOW THAT YOURE STILL IN RECOVERY AND YET YOU FIGHT AND INSISTED ON HEALING ME! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!! YOURE SICK NOW! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU? YOU JUST CAME OUT FROM THE HOSPITAL! FOR GOD SAKE! YUZUKI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" 

I bursted out telling this words out of worriedness when I realized that I was already yelling. Then I saw her, she's trembling as she she looks downward with her eyes full of tears, with her having difficulty of breathing, she managed to say "I-im s-sorry" like a whisper.

I sudden rush of guilt came rushing on to me. I scooped her in my arms as I hugged her gently and firm. She's still trembling while she's on my arms. I burried my face on the crook of her neck. She's quietly sobbing and trembling in my arms as she repeatedly mutter the words near my ear "I-m s-sorry *hic* Ka-kashi *hic* I-im *hic* sooo *hic* sorry, p-p-please d-dont *hic* g-get *hic* mad" tears continuosly flow, I scared her. I hug her tighly and I said "Im sorry I yelled, I didnt mean to, Im just  worried. What if something bad happens to you?" I quietly whisper in a quiet voice near her ear to soothe her and to calm her down. I didnt release her out of my embrace as I gently stroked her hair. 

With the intention of calming her down, we stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, she's still crying, with her heavy breathing. I bacame worried again. 

"Baby, please stop crying, Im sorry." I said with slightly pleading tone, wanting her to stop her sobbing. 

"Baby, you have fever, stop crying it might get worst." I told her, still not releasing my arms around her as I contuously stroke her hair.

"I-im *hic* s-scared" She finally said.

"Why?"

"W-what i-if *hic* you *hic* g-get tired o-of *hic* m-me?, Im s-sorry" she said as more tears flows from her eyes, she burried her face on my chest.

"Ill never get tired of you!! Listen Yuzuki, I love you so much for me to leave you. Thats impossible. "

"I-Im s-sorry Ka-kashi" she said.

"Im sorry too baby, I love you" I said "do you forgive me? :( " I added.

I felt her nod weakly as she whispers "I l-love y-you m-m-more" as she fell asleep.

AN: what do you guys think of this chapter? and I dedicate this chapter to ....... Spuddy ^_^ congrats! 

And just like what I said comment your insights, suggestion on to the comment box and ill pic a random comment and ill dedicate the next chapter to him/her. Thank again XOXOXXO