Chapter 43

(AN: Hello guys, I just want to spend my remaining vacation on updating this story because my class and my intership will resume on January 5. So sad, my long vacation are over. Anyways enjoy the story.)

Italic means flashback 

"*cough* *cough*" Yuzuki soft cough echoed the small dark room, only to gain the attention of people guarding her.

"She's still trembling, what should we do?, I didnt know she's this weak. Maybe its the wrong time to kidnap her." Kisame said.

"Ehh? but I heard that she's strong, do you think it will be easy for us to kidnap her if she's still in her full condition?" Zetsu said.

"SIGH! I dont know, I dont want to baby sit her. Just let her die or something she's useless." Kisame added.

"Hey hey, Itachi? what do you want to do to your fellow comrade? She's in the same anbu team as yours before right, together with Kakashi." Kisame said looking at Itachi with his back facing him.

"Really they're comrade? what a little reunion we had here." Zetsu said, when the door suddenly open revealing Kabuto.

"Ohh I see, so you finally caught her." Kabuto said as he walk towards Yuzuki.

He looks at her face with a frown on her forehead as she sleeps. She had a heavy breathing and she slowly opens her eyes almost half then she closes it again. Then she coughs in pain.

"She's blind." Kabuto declared.

"Ehh? why? why is she blind?" is that a part of her technique the revise the edo tensei.

"I still dont know, probably a different scenario. We will see about that. She's under observation so i'll take her." Kabuto said as a huge snake appear on his shoulder ready to swallow Yuzuki whole and alive when someone stoped him.

"Wait we will take care of her. You might run away after we took at the hardwork of taking her." Zetsu said.

"Yeah, I dont trust you either." Kisame added.

"Ohh I see, I cant blame you guys. I'll just get some substance on her." Kabuto smiled with an ulterior motive as the small snake bit Yuzuki on the arm. The snake sucks her blood and get a little flesh from her.

"AHHH!!!" Yuzuki suddenly shouted in pain, streams of tears are now flowing on her eyes.

"S-Stop i-it." She plead but due to extreme pain, but she cant even fight back. Her strength are all gone and her body went limp as she started crying.

"Im done, I'll be back in the future." Kabuto said as he walks toward the exit.

"Damn, and now he made her cry." Kisame said.

"Im out of it." Zetsu said as he suddenly went back to the ground.

"Me either, Itachi." Kisame said and he suddenly call Itachi who looks on him silently.

"You know her more that us, I guess you should be taking care of her." Kisame added as he exits.

Itachi just sighed loudly as he look at Yuzuki who is curling herself into a ball in pain while crying and trembling. He silently get his cape and wrapped it against Yuzuki's body again. Then he placed another thick blanket over her. After that, her trembling starts to decrease a little but still she's crying probably due to the pain she felt.

He doesn't know what to do, so he lightly stroke her head, making her feel that she's not alone and he starts to wipe her tears. Then he silently muttered 'we meet again'.

.        .        .        .        .

"Have you heard, the Uchiha guy is a genius one." One lady said.

"Yeah I heard it, he's even accelerated. How good is that?" The second lady said.

"Well, his that star of his section, I hope my child will be like him." The third lady said as they all look at the young boy who is their subject.

On the other hand Itachi knew that he is the subject of their conversation, but he doesnt mind. He continue to walk towards to a certain place, hoping to see a specific person in his mind. But too much to his dissapointment, the person he's looking for is not there, he looks on the ground with a sigh escaped on his lips, and the moment that he turn around the person he want to see is there.

"Ohh, you're here Itachi. How are you?" A girl in her juvenile years looks at Itachi with her smiling face, her hair is slowly swaying along with the wind. She looks down at Itachi with a gentle eyes, making the young Itachi blush.

"C'mon, let buy a popsicle." The girl said as she grab Itachi's hand and drag him into a small store.

After buying a popsicle, she breaks it in half and give the other half into Itachi, they sat into the swing side by side, as the sun is setting.

"T-thank you Yuzuki-san." Itachi said as he bites the popsicle.

"You're welcome." She answered as they eats a popscle.

"Humm, hey Itachi, I heard youre doing good at the academy. Im so proud hahaha" She suddenly said cheerfuly.

"H-hey Yuzuki-san do you think we might be in same class in the near future?" Itachi asked with a blush creeping on his cheeks, but then he keeps eating his popsicle and avoids looking at her.

"Where did that come from? But, I guess, I mean you're already accelerated. And Im looking forward for us to be in one mission." And the moment she finished saying that, she tossed the popsicle into the trash can from a distance and it went in.

"YEAH!! It went in!" She cheered as she raises her arms in victory. Then Itachi tossed his popsicle in the trash can.

"It went in either!!" Itachi exclaimed in delight.

They look at each other as they smiled in delight when Yuzuki noticed that the sun has already set.

"Opps, we need to went home. Your mom might be waiting for you." She said as she started walking. She turned around and pat Itachi on his head and she said. "Congratulations on your high grades Itachi. Do better next time okay? I'll be rooting for you." 

"Y-youre treating me like a child." Itachi said while pouting.

"But you are. Your'e younger than me, c'mon stop pouting."  Yuzuki said as she chucked lightly.

"Y-you'll see, when I grow up i'll be taller than you." Itachi said defensively.

"Okay okay, i'll wait for that time okay?" Yuzuki said as they walk towards the exit of the park.

.        .        .        .        .

Reminiscing that moment, Itachi had a gentle eye as he looks at Yuzuki. He keeps looking out for her even if it means that he wont sleep for the whole night. But one thing is what he avoided. To speak.

He doesn't want to talk and he doesn't want Yuzuki to hear him either. He just stays there silently, and whenever Yuzuk's blanket falls, he'll place it over her again. When she's in pain he slowly strokes her forehead until the frown in her brow disappear. 

"Who would have thought that in this kind of world, we will meet again." He said at the back of his mind as he strokes her forehead.

(AN: What do you think of this chapter? Comment comment comment. Actually your comments fires me up to update much faster because it shows what's your insights and your expectations for the next chapter. So I hope you liked it and happy new year guys XOXOXO )