Hiding

SHIP: taegyu (taehyun & beomgyu)

CONTAINS: homophobia / fighting

start:

"hyung can you get my bag out of the car" Taehyun shouted. The mentioned ran out of a nearby bedroom his hair bouncing as he walked. "mmm you look so pretty hyungie" the younger said taking in the olders appearance he was wearing black ripped jeans with red fishnets underneath with a black and red striped croptop. "hehe thanks hyunnie where are the keys" "hanging by the door" "okay be right back"

Beomgyu quickly grabbed the keys and ran out the door taking the elevator down to the parking lot. "nice ass" some random guy said as Beomgyu opened the trunk to Taehyuns car. "im talking to you babe" the man said walking up behind Beomgyu. "fuck off" Beomgyu said trying to push the man away. "what did you say you little whore" the man said grabbing Beomgyu pinning his arms behind him. "let me go" Beomgyu yelled. "no can do bitch" he said trying to drag Beomgyu to his car.

He had Beomgyu half way into his creepy pedo looking white van before Beomgyu managed to kick him in the "manly" area before trying to push him off.

The man groaned in pain but managed to pin Beomgyu to the van floor. The man began trying to unbutton Beomgyus pants.

"PLEASE FUCKING HELP SOMEONE" Beomgyu screamed at the top of his lungs making the man cover his mouth. Luckily Taehyun had heard and looked out the window and was now running towards them. "get the fuck off of him" taehyun yelled punching the man. "hyunnie" Beomgyu said excitedly running up to Taehyun and hugging him. "you okay beomie" the younger asked looking up at the olders red teary eyes.

Before the latter could answer however the man got up and punched taehyun square in the face. "fucking a-" "all these fucking faggots you can all go kill yourselves" the man spat at Taehyun.

The mentioned quickly got up kicking the man in the balls and punching him in the jaw before throwing him on the curb and roughly stepping on his head as if he was killing a roach. He grabbed Beomgyu's hand and walked inside after grabbing his bag and locking the car.

As soon as they stepped into their apartment the older broke down into tears. "hyunnie" beomgyu said between his sobs. "what gyu" taehyun yelled sounding annoyed from the other room as he made sure he wasn't bleeding from the mans punches. "s-sorry neverm-mind" The older said crying more at the youngers tone.

The latter sighed and quickly left the bathroom to find Beomgyu no where to be found. "Beomie whered you go" No response. After 5 minutes of searching he decided to call their close friend Huening Kai for help.

"what is it now hyung" "kai i need help i-i cant find gyu" "he's probably just hiding what happened anyways" "i dont know" "what the hell did you do this time" "shut up huening and come help me find him" "fine fine im coming geez" an hour later Kai and Taehyun had given up searching the nearby area.

Tae thanked the younger and went back to the apartment locking himself in the olders room. "where are you beomgyu" he said as he started crying. buy he then heard something shuffle in the closet. of course he thought. gyu has his closet decorated so he can go in there when he's anxious.

he carefully opened the door and quickly saw the older crying in the corner. "gyu, its me taehyun are you okay beomie" the mentioned male looked up quickly turning away from the younger "taehyunnie yelled at mwe he's a meanie" the older pouted. "i wasnt yelling at you i was replying i just sounded annoyed because that guy hurt you" Taehyun replied as he sat down and pulled the older into a hug. "im sorry for disappearing like that taehyunnie" The older said calming down. "its okay gyu im sorry for yelling. do you want to go cuddle and watch movies" the older quickly jumped up at the idea of movie night with the younger and ran to his bed turing on the tv.