Sasaeng

ship: tyunning (taehyun & hueningkai)

contains: little space / mentioned rape / sasaengs / baby space / sexual assault

(kai is older and taehyun is in little space for the entirety of this chapter hes about 4-6 in his current headspace but regresses further to babyspace at the end)

It was a peacful night in the txt dormatory especially since it was about 11:30 and Yeonjun and Soobin had gone out for their friends birthday while Beomgyu went out to drink with Jeongin for no exact reason and Kai went to see his younger sister leaving Taehyun alone.

Taehyun wasnt exactly a people person so he didnt really mind that they left him, he was just enjoying the quiet and colouring in the colouring book Kai had bought him last week and Taehyun had his headphones connected playing a mix of bright and cheery pop songs like candy pop by twice so he hadnt heard the door being unlocked and an unknown male figure walking in.

He didnt know anyone else was in the dorm until he felt a large hand cover his mouth and slip a pill in between his lips. He didnt even have enough time to process what was happening before his vision went black.

He woke up an hour later to his now naked body aching in pain covered in bruises and tied to the table beside the couch he was laying on. He quickly untied himself and walked to his room limping in pain as he crashed onto his bed. He passed out as soon as he hit the sheets his body exhausted and spent.

A few hours later the door clicked open quiet footsteps entering. The door to Taehyuns room clicked open before Kai peeked into the pitch black room checking on the younger.

Kai removed his shirt and carefully put it on the youngers small body before noticing his position "why arent you in your blankets?" Kai whispered confused before gently easing Taehyun into his comforter pulling the blanket up to the youngers shoulders before exiting the maknaes room.

It wasn't exactly uncommon for Taehyun to fall asleep naked since he usually showered last so Kai didn't question it.

The older went into his room and connected his headphones and began to watch 'wish you' as the dormitory returned to the silence.

As the night progressed the other members came back Soobin and Yeonjun drunkenly stumbling in only to get shushed by Beomgyu who was getting water from the kitchen "the kids are sleeping shut up" Beomgyu hissed at the two drunkards. Yeonjun and Soobin went into their room and crashed into their beds.

Beomgyu soon entered his room and changed before falling asleep the dorm once again falling silent. It was now 4:30 in the morning and Taehyun was the first to wake up his body was still aching and he felt like throwing up he quickly ran to the bathroom practically lunging over the toilet before he threw up the contents of his stomach.

The youngest began to softly cry as he crumpled to a pile on the bathroom floor he felt extremely gross and violated. It was then that Taehyun noticed the fabric covering his small frame, Kais shirt Taehyun smiled slightly to himself as he wiped his tears. He put his arms inside the shirt curling up into a little ball as he began to sob into his knees.

Kai woke up from his sleep hearing cries and whimpers coming from the bathroom, he cautiously walked out of his room to go investigate.

Kai peeked into the bathroom and saw Taehyun on the floor, "tyunnie whats wrong?" Kai asked worried as he sat down next to the smaller. Taehyun continued to cry not answering the olders question, Kai pulled the smaller into his lap wrapping his arms around him and soothingly rubbing his back before asking the question again, this time Taehyun hiccuped slightly before whimpering "i feel dirty" he buried his face into the tallers neck before sobbing again.

TXT oneshots (bxb) [req closed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें