Arguing

SHIP: yeonbin (yeonjun & soobin)

CONTAINS: lots of swearing / suicide attempt

start:

"OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT THE HELL UP" "WHY DONT YOU YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNT" "I WOULD BUT THEN ID HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU SINCE YOU CANT FUCKING SHUT UP" "soobin yeonjun enough shut the hell up both of you" Taehyun snapped breaking up the two arguing males.

"why are you two arguing anyways" Beomgyu inquired as he walked into the living room with a scared huening clinging to his side. "this dipshit doesnt know how to shut up" "YOU WERE THE ONE CHEWING LIKE A FUCKING COW" "SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS TAPPING HIS FUCKING HEELS AGAINST THE FLOOR CONSTANTLY" "I WAS NOT" "YES YOU WERE" "SHUT THE HELL UP YOURE SCARING HYUCKA" Beomgyu suddenly yelled as he pulled the now crying maknae to his chest.

Taehyun quickly turned to the younger and pushed his hair out of his face placing a soft kiss on his forehead "shh its okay baby" Taehyun said as he caressed the youngers hair walking him into their shared room as he shot daggers to the oldest two.

"look i dont know why the fuck you two hate eachother so much but if you keep arguing like this i wont hesitate to burn all your shit

this is the third time this week that youve made Kai cry from screaming so damn loud keep this shit up and i tell pd nim and get you both kicked out of the company" Beomgyu said before kicking both of their shins and going into the room with the two younger members

"are you alright ningie" " 'm fine beomie theyre just loud" "i know baby but theyll shut up soon enough" Taehyun said as he layed the youngest down on his bed "can we cuddle and watch a movie please hyungs" "of course baby" Beomgyu said as the three layed down and turned on a movie.

Back in the main room Yeonjun and Soobin were glaring at eachother "this is your fault choi" "whatever yeonjun im leaving" "where are you going" "none of your goddamn business bitch" Soobin said as he slammed the front door and walked away angrily.

Soobin walked to an old abandoned area of Seoul walking past the rundown buildings that were probably being used for illegal drug deals and prostitution. He walked to a building that was completely blocked off and snuck in through a window.

He walked up seven flights of stairs and slowly opened the door to the roof immediately being hit by a gust of wind. He walked towards the edge of the roof look looking off into the night sky as he continued inching to the edge. He soon found himself standing on the end of the roof, one mess up and he would fall to his death.

He placed his arms out at his sides closing his eyes and letting the wind go through his body calming him down. He exhaled deeply and sat down, his long legs hanging off the side of the building.

"jump" the thoughts suddenly came to his mind "theyre better off without you" "youre a bad leader" "youre just dragging them down" "yeonjun would be a better leader" "youre useless" "just jump" "its like your mom said youre a mistake" "you aren't supposed to be alive" "youre worthless" "just jump" "just end it already" "JUST JUMP" the voice in his head began screaming at him.

he stood once more standing on the very edge "theyll be better off without me this is for the better... okay soobin just jump on three..1..2..." "CHOI FUCKING STUPID GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THE EDGE"

"leave me alone yeonjun" "no" "GO THE FUCK AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE CANT YOU TELL THIS WILL MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER JUST LET ME DIE I DONT WANT THE LAST THING I SEE TO BE
YOUR FUCKING FACE" "im not leaving until you get down" Yeonjun said as he went to the edge standing next to Soobin

"so are we doing thing or are you ready to go home" "WE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE LEAVE ME ALONE DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU" "im not making it about me im ending my life just like you so were equal"

Soobin backed off "ugh fine lets go" he said as he walked back to the door holding it open for the older. The two males silently walked back to their dorms each not sparing the other a glance.

"wait a minute— did you seriously call me choi stupid" Soobin said as he glared at Yeonjun "so what if i did" Yeonjun smirked back.

Soobin let out a dry chuckle before bolting off "LAST ONE BACK HAS TO BEG BEOMGYU NOT TO TELL ON US" Soobin said as he ran "YAH NO FAIR YOU HAVE LONG LEGS" Yeonjun screamed as he began to run after the younger.

———————————————————————
sorry for the short chapter i didnt know how to end it and this is kind of me projecting whats been happening in my mind onto soobin since hes my comfort idol and uh yea :)