Pretty boy .

GENRE: taebin (taehyun & soobin)

CONTAINS: gay sex / degradation kink / edging / eating ass / thigh riding

TOP: taehyun

BOTTOM: soobin

start:

"hey tae whats wrong you seem off lately" a member of the soccer team asked "nothing dude just been stressed" taehyun replied tiredly "you know whats good for releasing stress" the guy smirked "what" taehyun asked with fake enthusiasm "lets go to the club later and get you laid. fucking some random chicks will help" Taehyun cringed at the guys words "no thanks thats not really my thing" "come on ill pay for your fake id just come with me" "fine" Taehyun sighed he knew he was going to regret this but agreed just to please his upperclassman "great meet me after practice" the older said grabbing his shirt and running out the locker room.

"you ready to go taehyun" the guy asked after practice ended "yea lets go" Taehyun said. They got into thw guys car and drove to the nearest club getting in with fake ids they got on the way the older immediately dragging taehyun to the bar "what do you want" a bar attendant asked Taehyun looked at her and her "outfit" if you could call it that she was wearing a small bra and booty shorts causing Taehyun to almost gag. He never really found people who were willing to expose themselves that much to get more money tolerable and it was quite painfully obvious that she was hitting on the two males.

"two shots of gin for me and-" "just a water please i dont drink" Taehyun said quietly. They lady nodded walking back to grab their drinks swaying her hips as she walked "so what about her" "huh" "do you think shes hot" "oh ehh she's alright i guess" "not your type?" "no" "man that sucks shes hot maybe ill do her" "go ahead man" Taehyun said as he scrolled through his instagram feed clearly bored. "anyways you should go look around find some tail yea" the older said as the lady came back with their drinks. "uhuh yea sure anyways have fun with her" Taehyun said as he got up.

He walked around for a little bit not really seeing anyone interesting, but then he bumped into someone "hey hey help me hide please" a man with bunny like features said as he hid behind Taehyun "please ill do anything just keep me hidden" the guy said as he continued to cower "okay whatever" Taehyun said walking to a booth nearby and sitting down the random man laying down next to him on the seat.

"hey have you seen a guy like 6'0 something kinda looks like a bunny black hair wearing a half skirt" a blonde boy said walking up to Taehyun looking worried "uh i dont think so why" Taehyun replied "he dragged me here and his mom will kill me if i leave him here alone" the blonde said

"bullshit" the male under the table whispered "soobin i heard you now come out so we can go home" the blonde said peeking under the table "oh right im hueningkai by the way and the idiot youre hiding is soobin" the blonde smiled at Taehyun "taehyun" he replied. "mind if we hang out with you for a little taehyun i dont have a license yet so i need this idiot to sober up" "yea thats fine" Taehyun said as the male now identified as Soobin crawled out from under the table sitting between the other two.

"youre really fucking handsome you know" Soobin said randomly as he stared into Taehyuns soul "thanks-? i guess" Taehyun said confused at the sudden compliment "like no homo dude but i would let you fuck me" Soobin continued causing the two to glare at him. "okay yea im never going anywhere with you again" hueningkai said trying to change the subject as he held back a laugh looking at Taehyuns red face "careful pretty boy i might just take you up on that offer" Taehyun laughed.