Present

SHIP: sookai (soobin & kai)

CONTAINS: kissing / cuddling

start:

"good morning ningkai wake up or well throw out your birthday breakfast" The four older males said as the barged into their maknaes room with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes.

"morning hyungs" Kai said rubbing his eyes still half asleep "stop being tired and eat yeonjun almost burnt the house down trying to cook these damn things" Taehyun said laughing at the oldest who immediately turned red out of embarrassment "you burnt the first 3 pancakes tae so dont even" Beomgyu defended the oldest "can we just let him eat we have to leave soon" Soobin said pulling the three bickering idiots out of the room as Kai began to eat "thanks hyunf" Kai said with his mouth full. Soobin laughed at the youngest before leaving the room.

Once he finished his pancakes he exited his room met with his hyungs waiting for him with gifts. Yeonjun being the most dramatic let out an exasperated gasp at his entrance. "weve only been waiting all day" The oldest said throwing a gift box at him. Kai quickly opened it seeing a new Molang plushie and some cutesy clothes "thanks hyung" he said as he hugged the plushie to his chest setting the box down.

"take mines next hyucka" Beomgyu said smiling Kai quickly took the box half expecting something to jump out of it as he began to carefully open it, "yah you act like its a bomb or something" "last year it was a firecracker hyung i wouldnt be surprised if it was a bomb" Huening said dramatically. He opened the box and to everyone's surprise it wasnt a bomb but rather a giftcard to some fancy ice cream place, necklaces/chokers, and a small piupiu plush. "Ooo i saw this online" Kai said inspecting the plush

"doesnt it come with a matching molang one though" Kai said as Taehyun handed him another box which he quickly opened seeing nothing other than the matching molang plush as well as hair chalk and some clothes "why hair chalk?" "so you can change your hair color without getting in trouble" Taehyun said smiling

"so you and beommie hyung did matching gifts interesting" Kai said wiggling his eyebrows the two flushed red

Kai laughed at them before turning to Soobin "so hyungie what did you get me this year" Kai knew Soobin always put the most thought into gifts so he was really excited for what he was going to get, "actually kai im going to let you choose your gift this year" Soobin laughed. Kai frowned a little he was really excited about Soobins gift but nonetheless he would use this opportunity to his greatest advantage. "hm okay then" Kai said smiling.

The five males then went about their day going to dance practice and to record the finishing touches for the comeback, at the end of the day Soobin still hadnt been told what Kai wanted and was confused.

As the younger left the bathroom having just showered Soobin followed him to his room sitting them both down on the youngers bed "so kai have you decided what you want yet" Soobin asked "this question couldnt have waited until i was dressed hyung" Kai said pointing out the fact that he only had a towel wrapped around his waist "well uh i just wanted to know" "hmm then i want three things- wait no four" Kai said smiling "okay what are they" the older chuckled. "first of all I want one of your hoodies to sleep in" "why--" "you smell good dont question me bunny man" "okay okay fine what else" "second i want cuddles" "alrighty" "third i want you to choose a gift for me" "okay. what is the final thing" "give me the first gift before i say" Kai said pushing Soobin out.

The older quickly walked to his room grabbing a hoodie and walking back and throwing it at the younger "okay there now whats your final gift" Soobin said covering his eyes as Kai dressed himself "i dont want to say it" "why not" "it's embarrassing" "come on i wont make fun of you or anything so just tell me" "fineeeeeee" "good now what do you want" "i want a kiss" Kai whispered softly "what" Soobin asked having not heard what the younger said.

"i said i want a kiss binnie" He said louder "oh" was all Soobin said "i-i shouldnt have said that im sorry nevermind hyun-" Kais apologies were interrupted as Soobin gently placed his lips against the youngers. The youngers mind was clouded with Soobins lips almost forgetting to breathe as the soft lips began to move against his own.

Kai kissed back almost immediately their lips moving in sync the older cupping the youngers cheeks to deepen the kiss before slowly pulling away and pressing their foreheads together. "how was that" Soobin breathed out "amazing hyung" the younger paused for a second before continuing "can we cuddle now im getting sleepy" "of course kai lay down im gonna go get some water" "okay" Kai said as he quickly got under the covers.

Soobin promptly returned and layed down next to Kai wrapping his arms around the younger allowing Kai to snuggle close to his and breathe in his scent before slowly falling asleep in the olders arms. "good night ningkai" Soobin said placing a gentle kiss on the youngers cheek before drifting off to sleep as well.