You Left Me

SHIP: sookai (soobin & kai)

CONTAINS: self harm / cutting / double suicide

start:

"i love you so much ningkai please dont leave me" a soft voice whispered but before the mentioned could reply his alarm began blaring.

He drowsily rubbed his eyes before turning off his alarm "why do i keep hearing your voice in my dreams?" Kai whispered to himself as he looked over at the now empty bed of his old roommate.

His thoughts were interrupted when the front door slammed open revealing a drunk pink haired male 'why are you doing this to yourself sunoo' Kai thought to himself as the drunk male collapsed onto the couch.

"yah sunno-sii get up nikis coming over remember" The drunk male perked up at the mention of his boyfriend "hmmm can you get me some painkillers then pretty please hyung" Sunoo said with puppy eyes.

Kai simply rolled his eyes and grabbed a bottle of painkillers from the medicine cabinet and threw them at his roommate.

He missed his old roommate.

He missed his Soobin hyung.

About 10 minutes later the pink male came back to his senses and quickly went to the door to wait for his younger boyfriends arrival like an excited puppy waiting for its owner to return home.

Niki soon arrived and the two quickly sat on the couch and watched some dumb romance movie together

"im leaving now bye sunoo-sii bye niki-sii" Kai said as he stared at the floor quickly walking out the door.

"bye hyung" Niki and Sunoo yelled not looking away from the screen.

Kai walked down the road his gaze not leaving the ground. He kept walking until he came to the entrance to a foresty area, he walked into the trees and followed the small path to a small flowery clearing.

He sat under a large bloomed tree and pulled out an all too familiar object from his jeans pocket.

A small smooth black pocket knife.

He flipped the knife open and roughly began to drag it along his arms pressing down harder when he came across a vein.

"you have the knife already so why not slit your throat"

"youre just a useless faggot anyways"

"its just like your precious Soobin hyung said you should just die"

"no he didnt he cares about me"

"then why did he leave without saying anything"

Kai gave in to the voice with a loud sob and pressed the blade of the knife to his neck before pulling away and placing his head in his arms.

"youre so useless you cant even fucking do it you little pussy"

"no im not i need to stay alive for when binnie comes back

"your soobinie doesn't care about you anymore thats why he left you"

"he didnt leave me he cares he just had to do something"

Kai said barely above a whisper as he began to sob

"he doesn't care about you stop lying to yourself "

"i'm not lying shut up" Kai sobbed out

"if he cares about you then why wouldnt he say he loves you back"

"why did he push you away when you hugged him"

"he hates you because youre a whiney little fag"

"please just shut up already" Kai sobbed loudly

The tall male was so occupied crying that he didnt notice footsteps approaching him

"Huening??" A somewhat nasally voice said from next to Kai as the unknown person sat down

"u-uhm excuse me?" The voice tried again Kai finally looked up with tears running out of his eyes

he quickly recognized the man as Yeonjun, Soobins older brother

"Hi Kai"

"Hi Yeonjun Hyung" Kai said giving his best fake smile

"why are you here?" He asked Yeonjun

"I have some bad news ningie...." Yeonjun said looking at his feet

"what is it?"

"Soobin is......

Soobins--

hes dead im so sorry huening i know how much you love him" Yeonjun said as tears began to flow down his eyes

"its okay hyung" Kai said smiling

Yeonjun looked up in disbelief

"what the fuck kai" Yeonjun said angrily "how the fuck is that okay my brother and your best friend is dead TELL ME HOW THIS SHIT IS FUCKING OKAY" Yeonjun yelled

He quickly looked up when he head a click to see Kai with a switchblade pressed against his throat

"its okay hyungie ill be with him soon and then everything will be okay ill be with soobin and i wont have to suffer anymore"

Kai pressed down and dragged the knife across his neck slicing it deep as the blood began to seep out

Yeonjun thought for a moment as Kai lay bleeding and grabbed the same knife Huening had previously used and sliced his throat as well.

"See i told you Yeonjun were happy now" Kai said with his final breath.