Bunny Café

SHIP: sookai (soobin & kai)

CONTAINS: coffee shops / kissing

start:

The bell at the entrance chimed as yet another costomer walked into the small café. "goodmorning and welcome to junnies bunny café" A smiley mint haired teen said as he fixed his apron.

"bunny café? whats that" The customer said as he walked up to the counter. "its like a cat cafe but with bunnies, it's basically a coffee shop with bunnies in it that we shelter until they're adopted"

"oh cool" The customer said "yep so what can i get you today?" The employee smiled

"ill take whatever you feel like making" The customer smiled, "oh also is there anything i can order for the bunnies-?"

"yes there is we have treats for them theyre 50 won per bowl" The mint male smiled.

"sounds good" The employee began to walk off before quickly walking back to the customer embarrassed "sorry but need your name for the order" The employee looked down

"haha its fine my names Soobin" "okay thanks your stuff will be out soon"

Once Soobin was done drinking his drink and playing with the small animals he waved to the mint haired male before leaving.

After that day Soobin kept coming back to the café, no not to see the cute employee.

Totally not to see him.

Okay fine maybe he was going to see him.

But thats not the point.

Soobin visited he coffee shop daily playing with the bunnies and totally not staring at the cute mixed employee.

Over the couple weeks he learned some basic info about the employee barley enough to consider them friends but so far he knew that;

he is mixed korean and hawaiian,

his name is Huening Kai,

hes omnisexual,

and people often think he's childish due to his love for plushies and cute things.

And soobin couldnt help but find him adorable

"welcome back Soobin hyungie" Huening Kai smiled as the older walked in.

"hey Kai how are you today" Soobin smiled back

"HUENING HURRY UP I NEED YOU BACK HERE FLIRT LATER" Huenings boss Yeonjun yelled from the back room as he struggled to hold a box of some kimd of heavy materials.

"COMING HYUNG" huening yelled back blushing at his boss' "flirting" remark

Huening Kai and Yeonjun were childhood friends and told eachother everything so of course Huening would rant about the pretty customer to his hyung.

"sorry binnie so what can i get you"

"the usual, whatever you want to make me"

"coming right up" Huening smiled before quickly making soobin a drink

"here hyung"

"thanks ningkai- oh yea whens your break"

"i have to ask jun"

"hey soobin, he can go on break now" Yeonjun said with a wink as he turned the sign front to closed so the two employees could have a break from the cafe.

"im gonna go meet up with beomie and tyun domt burn the place down" Yeonjun said as he changed out of his uniform.

"okay hyung have fun. OH AND DONT FORGET TO USE A CONDO-" Kai was interrupted by Soobin covering his mouth with his hand.

"YOU ACT LIKE IM SO HORNY I HAVE SEX EVERYTIME I SEE MY BOYFRIENDS" Yeonjun yelled and as if on que his boyfriends walked in.

"i mean we kind of do jjunie"

"shshshshshshshshs hyunnie they dont need to known that" Beomgyu said playfully hitting his boyfriends arm

"come on jjun are reservations are in 20 minutes" Beomgyu continued as he pulled the older out of the cafe along with Taehyun.

"those three are so in love its gross couples are so weird" Kai laughed

"uhuh" Soobin said faking a small laugh. This would always happen Kai would say something bad about couples and Soobin would feel his heart hurt.

"h-hey kai so now that were alone theres actually something i wanted to say" Soobin said looking down

"what do you have a crush on me or something" Kai said laughing.

Soobin just looked down not saying anything

"oh shit you do dont you" Kai said leaning in slightly to look at the older who still wouldnt reply.

Kai looked down for a minute before moving over to the same side as Soobin.

"hyung" Kai said grabbing the olders jaw lifting his face looking into his eyes before trailing his gaze to the olders lips not realizing himself slowly leaning in.

Soobin caught on to what the younger was doing and pushed him away "Kai stop it"

"im sorry hyung i-i didnt realize"

"its fine but i think i should leave now" Soobin said standing up

"no hyung wait im sorry please" Kai said as he grabbed the olders wrist

"why so you can reject me"

"NO ONE SAID I WAS REJECTING YOU" Kai yelled getting annoyed.

He got fed up with the older and pulled him by his shirt to press their lips together.

Kai closed his eyes softly moving his lips against the olders, meanwhile Soobins eyes were wide as he struggled to push the younger away.

"Huening stop"

"no hyung please dont leave"

"Kai stop it i know you dont like me so ill just leave you alone"

"GODDAMIT CHOI SOOBIN HOW DUMB ARE YOU I LIKE YOU HELL I FUCKING LOVE YOU" Kai yelled

Soobin stopped dead in his tracks as he turned to face the younger

"stop lying to me please kai i dont want to fall for you even more"

"im not lying soobin please believe me"

"why should i?"

Kai looked down for a moment before pulling the older to him and wrapping his arms around him as he began to silently cry into the older neck.

"p-please hyungie i dont know what to do to make you believe me s-stop breaking my heart" Huening sobbed out

Soobin thought for a moment before placing a gentle kiss to the crying males head.

"Kai stop crying i believe you okay" Soobin said as he wrapped his arms around the crying male rubbing his back in a soothing manner

"y-you do" Kai said looking up hopefully

"yes now please stop crying okay?"

"can i please kiss you hyungie?" Kai asked giving the elder puppy eyes

"now right now Kai"

"b-but why not" Kai pouted

"maybe later okay for now do you want to go hang out at the park" Soobin asked gently

"can we get boba and snacks on the way"

"of course we can ningie come on lets go" Soobin said as he pulled the younger outside.