Puppy .

SHIP: beomkai (beomgyu & kai)

CONTAINS: throat service / pet play (kinda) / eating ass

TOP: kai

BOTTOM: beomgyu

start:

"hey hyung whatre you doing" Hueningkai inquired as Beomgyu quickly shut his laptop "nothing hyucka" The older said nervously before trying to shoo the maknae away "hyung this is my room too you cant kick me out or ill tell yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu just scoffed as a reply "i dont care what yeonjun says" "then ill tell our manager" The younger smirked and the older sighed clearly annoyed. "just leave me alone huening and go shower you smell and i cant shower until you and taehyun do since youre younger" Beomgyu said throwing a towel at Kai.

Once the younger left Beomgyu cautiously opened his laptop once again and the fimiliar white screen with the orange word "wattpad" as well as a "w" after the word. He went back to the book he was reading before widening his eyes at the chapter.

Yes Beomgyu was reading fanfictions about his own group he was just curious about what MOA was writing and he ended up finding a book he highly preferred to others he read the title was simple "HueningKai x Beomgyu (beomkai) oneshots ♡︎" he read most of them it mostly was just fluff but the chapter that came up was definitely not like that, the title said "puppy 🔞" the description had a warning that said "gay sex, unprotected sex, knife play, ice play, pet play, and blow jobs"

Beomgyu cautiously began reading the chapter becoming consumed in the story not even noticing the youngest walking in. Kai noticed that the older was immersed in his laptop and cautiously peeked at the screen his face flushing at the 3 scentences he read "hyung" Kai said calmly "ah shit you scared me" Beomgyu said closing his laptop. "enjoying the book beomie hyung" Kai wiggled his eyebrows "i-i what b-book"

Beomgyus face flushed as red as a tomato and the younger simply took the laptop out of the olders hands and scrolled to the top of the chapter seeing the content warnings and smirking "so you read about me and you huh" he smirked putting the laptop down.

The older sinply looked away. "hm be right back" Kai said getting up and leaving the room "HYUNGS" Kai yelled into the other than him and beomgyu empty dorm, he smirked and left the main room. He quickly returned to his and Beomgyus room and stared down at the older his gaze piercing through the mentioneds soul.

Beomgyu gulped as Kai pinned him down once again "hi hyungie" the younger giggled "h-hi ningkai" "hm i dont think thats the name for me right now Beomgyu" the younger said in a deeper voice making the older shiver "huening" "hm" "can you k-kiss me" "sure thing babe" Kai connected their lips in a needy kiss the younger harshly biting the olders lip making him open his mouth into the kiss. Their tongues clashed as the continued kissing.

Beomgyu began unconsciously grinding upwards towards the youngers hips both of them beginning to grow hard. The younger soon noticed his hyungs grinding and pushed his hips down "enjoying yourself" The older looked away blushing in return "hey beomgyu look at me" Kai said harshly grabbing the olders chin making the older look at him "youre so pretty you know" The younger said pressing his lips to the olders their lips moving in sync tongues moving together and teeth scraping as both males began to get needy as they made out for what felt like hours before pulling away to catch their breath

"be right back hyung" Kai said as he stood up grabbing two small elastic hairties from his nightstand tying the olders hair into two small ponytails almost like he had dogears "there now you look like a puppy just like in your story" Kai said smiling "huening-ah please kiss me again" the older said as he pulled the youngers face towards his smashing their lips together once again.