Runaways

SHIP: yeonbin (yeonjun & soobin)

CONTAINS: hospitals / mentioned suicide

start:

"fuck where am i" Yeonjun said as he held his head looking around "youre in a mental hospital" a voice said. Yeonjun looked to the side and saw a hospital bed next to what he assumed was his and saw another young male staring back at him. "well i know that now" Yeonjun muttred

"Anyways im yeonjun" "Soobin" The one identified as Soobin smiled. "so how old are you Yeonjun" "21" "im 20 so i guess i have to call you hyung" the older smirked at that. suddenly a group of people assumed to be nurses walked in "ah mr choi youre awake" Both males stared at the doctor. "Dr both these patients are choi's you may need to specify" The doctor hummed at the nurse before pointing to Yeonjun "you take these meds" he paused to point at soobin before continuing "you. youre late for your therapy session get your ass out of that bed youre not here to relax." at that the people walked out a nurse grabbing Soobin as they left.

30 minutes later the door opened and Soobin was shoved inside falling into a pile on the floor "shit soobin are you okay" the younger didnt answer just staying there on the floor not moving. "soobin-?" Yeonjun got out of his bed slowly moving to where the younger was on the floor bending down "soobin can you get up" He struggled to help the younger up and layed him on his bed "what did they do to you" He muttered as the door opened once more.

The same group of people from before walked in "why are you out of bed lay your ass back down and here take these meds quickly" Yeonjun quickly layed down as he was handed 5 pills "what are these for?" he inquired "to keep you from offing yourself now take them. i said now" The man who handed the pills to him seethed. The people left and Yeonjun threw the pills down the sink when he heard a cough

"theyll find out youre not taking your meds" Soobin said in a weak voice "well i get out of here in a couple days anyways so i dont really give a shit" The younger looked confused "people dont leave this place Yeonjun" Soobin said looking down. "what do you mean people dont leave here when i got here they said i was on a 72 hour suicide watch and that was it" Yeonjun looked confused "yea they told me that too its been 3 months since then" Soobin didnt look up from the floor as he spoke.

"then were stuck here-?" "yep" "hey wait where did they take you before" Soobin didnt answer he just stared at the older with teary eyes. "we should escape" Yeonjun said quietly "we cant theyed catch us" Soobin met Yeonjuns eyes before quickly looking away.

They didnt talk about it again for a couple weeks. Although they did grow a lot closer maybe a little too close for just a normal friendship they were practically dating often times cuddling constantly hugging even sometimes kissing but of course they claimed to keep it platonic. "Yeonjunnie ive been thinking" the older hummed in response "maybe we should run away"

Yeonjun looked up at the younger "are you sure you can even run after what theyve been doing to you" Soobin looked down momentarily before looking up at Yeonjun smiling "as long as im with you ill be fine" "it doesnt really work like that baby" "well too bad thats how its going to work so are we going to escape or are you too much of a chicken" Yeonjun smiled at Soobin before agreeing "we should make a plan though" after thinking about it for a while they decided the best time to get out was during the night and they quickly made their plan.

Today was the long awaited day, the day they were escaping. "are you ready to go bin" "as ready as ill ever be" They waited until around 2 in the morning Yeonjun allowing Soobin to rest while he kept watch. Once they knew it was clear Yeonjun quickly broke their window and climbed out helping the younger afterwards.