Perfect

SHIP: ot5 (all members)

CONTAINS: polyamory / eating disorders / self harm

start:

"hes gotten so fat lately" "he should lose some weight" "shouldnt bang pd say something to that pig" Yeonjun continued reading his live comments to himself. "hm anyways moa ive got some stuff to finish so ill be leaving now bye~" He ended the live as a tear rolled down his cheek. He put away the camera and went to his room locking the door behind him as he began to cry.

After about 30 minutes of crying his eyes out he heard the door open signalling that the others were back. He quickly double checked that the door was locked before going to his bathroom. He listened for the others to go to their rooms before sticking two fingers down his throat and moving them around as he gagged, he felt the sour feeling come back to his throat as the vomit came out but due to him not eating that day it was only stomach acid that came out. He continued his actions throwing up at least 5 times as he began crying from how bad his throat stung. "fuck im so pathetic" he sobbed into his arm. "this isnt fucking working why am i still so fucking fat" There was a slight knock on the door

"yeonjun noona can i come in" Kai's soft voice came. He cleaned himself up before going to the door. "whats wrong kai" Yeonjun said looking at the youngests tear stained cheeks. "i heard you talking hyungie" Kai said softly. "huh-" "we all heard you in the bathroom hyung" soobins voice interrupted. "fuck" Yeonjun fell to his knees and sobbed, "shh dont cry jjunie" Beomgyu said sitting down beside him.

Taehyun joined the two on the floor wrapping his arms around the oldest pulling him onto his lap. "shhh dont cry baby its okay" Taehyun whispered as he began rubbing soothing circles onto the oldest's thighs. Beomgyu leaned forward wiping the tears off of the oldests cheeks. "Tell us why youre crying love hm" the oldest began sobbing louder but slowly answered between sobs "im too fat" he sobbed "who made you believe that baby" Soobin said leaning down cupping the olders cheeks "ev-everyone" the older sobbed. "we never said anything about your weight hyungie so its not everyone" Huening said, "youre perfect just the way you are love" Taehyun said as he placed soft kisses on the oldests neck, as Soobin kissed the oldest.

Yeonjuns hands tangled into Soobins hair as they kissed Taehyun still leaving butterfly kisses on his neck. The older two pulled away from eachother Soobins face flushed still not really used to kissing his members and once he pulled away Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun down so his head was in the youngers lap. Beomgyu began playing with the oldests soft hair, after a couple minutes of twirling the oldests hair Beomgyu leaned down to kiss him. Softly pressing their lips together in a chaste kiss, "we all love you so much baby you're perfect in every way" Beomgyu said pulling the older up and passionately kissing him.

The youngest tapped Yeonjuns shoulder causing the older to turn as he pressed their lips together "hyungie can you do something for me" he said as they disconnected their lips "hm what is it ningkai" Kai let out a breath before quietly saying "can you please show us your wrists and thighs we need to check for cuts" Yeonjuns eyes widened and he quickly moved away from his boyfriends curling into a fetal position in the corner. "love please show us we wont judge you we just want to make sure youre okay" Taehyun said as he slowly approached the oldest "s-stay back" the oldest stuttered backing up further. "hyung please just let me look" Taehyun sighed as he cornered him, he tried to make a run for it but Taehyun easily picked him up.

"Hyung youre so thin you need to eat; binnie can you make him some ramen, hyucka can you get the first aid kit, beomie can you make some coffee for the four of us" the three males did as Taehyun instructed and left him and Yeonjun together. The younger placed the older on the bed sitting down with him "hyung please take off your shirt" Taehyun said tugging at the bottom of his oversized shirt. "okay hyunnie" the older gave in lifting his shirt over his head leaving him in just his underwear "so pretty love. so perfect just for us" Taehyun said as he quickly kissed the olders lips. "here give me your hands" Taehyun said, the older conplied and Taehyun flipped his arms around seeing his wrists covered in cuts some looked fresh the older began crying "you must think im disgusting" the older sobbed into the youngers shoulder.

Taehyun pulled the older back and stared into his eyes "Youre so pretty youre so perfect Yeonjunnie and these" he brought the olders wrist up to lips "these show how brave you are hyung" Taehyun placed his lips against the cuts softly kissing each one. Huening Kai walked in "if youre done making a 'A Match Into Water' reference i have the first aid kit" He said as he sat down on the bed pulling out alcohol wipes and bangdages.

Taehyun grabbed a wipe and helped Kai clean the eldests wounds. As they were finishing up Beomgyu walked in and put two cups of coffee on the table taking a sip of his before grabbing the bandages and handed them to the other two. Once Yeonjun was cleaned up Soobin walked in and handed him a bowl of ramen, the four boyfriends making sure Yeonjun ate his food as well as drank some water.

"Thanks for helping me" Yeonjun said quietly "youre welcome hyung" They all said in sync "so uh hyunie whyd i have to make coffee" Beomgyu whispered "if he fakes falling asleep then he'll probably throw up when were asleep so no sleeping unless Yeonjun is" Taehyun whispered back. Beomgyu hummed before going to sit with yeonjun "do you feel better now hyung" Beomgyu asked staring into Yeonjuns eyes "im fine gyu" The oldest smiled.

Soobin quietly left the room before coming back in and slipping a hoodie of his over Yeonjuns head. Before he layed down next to Yeonjun soon being joined by the other three as they cuddled. The five boys fell asleep in eachothers arms, well or so they thought.

Taehyun stayed awake carefully watching Yeonjun peek to check if everyone else was asleep. "Yeonjun youre not throwing up your food go to sleep" Taehyun said sternly "oh youre awake" "love we all told you that youre perfect and you need to eat so please just go back to sleep okay?" "okay tyunnie" Yeonjun said snuggling up to the younger and actually falling asleep, an hour later they were all finally sleeping peacefully. all five of them.