Cuddles

SHIP: beomkai (beomgyu and kai)

CONTAINS: non-sexual cuddling

start:

A knock came to the door on an early rainy day a young man walked out of his room in sweatpants and an old t-shirt his eyes red and puffy from crying and his throat sore from screaming into his pillow. He quickly and quietly opened the door to see a cheerful looking blonde "hello again Beomgyu hyung i have some new candles today are we going to your room or living room?" Beomgyu didnt reply simply tugging the youngers sleeve and leading his way to his room.

"did you stay up all night again hyung" the younger said looking at the tissues and tear soaked pillow case.

Beomgyu nodded as the younger placed his bag on the bed pulling out candles setting them on the bedside table and lighting them before pulling out a fuzzy hoodie and handing it to the older as the mentioned took off his shirt and slipping on the hoodie. The younger also pulled out a big warm blanket and placed it on the bed. "okay gyu you've booked me for 5 hours so lets sleep first yea?" The blonde said laying down patting the bed next to him, the older male layed down silently and turning to face the younger.

He was very greatful for the blonde, in the past week he had discovered a professional cuddling website and found a cheerful looking blonde boy named HueningKai who he had hired every day that week to cuddle him. Beomgyu had just been through a break up and was refusing to speak to anyone, he had gone completely mute simply because his ex would always say how "annoying" his voice was and would go as far as to slap him if he spoke too often or too much Beomgyu didnt want anyone else to leave him so he decided to stay silent.

"whatre you thinking about beomie" Kai said as he studied the olders face, Beomgyu gave a small smile before shaking his head to signal 'nothing' before placing his head in the crook of the youngers neck and inhaling the blondes cherry scent.

Kai wrapped his arms around the olders small body
pulling him as close as possible allowing the other to completely relax. The smell of vanilla filled the room as the candles began to melt further the scent relaxing Beomgyu further as he slowly felt himself drifting to sleep.

"hyungie wake up" Kai said shaking the older slightly, Beomgyu woke up with a small groan sitting up "morning beomie" Kai said smiling "i have to leave in a little bit" he continued as he checked his watch.

Beomgyu nodded understanding and got off of the bed and helping the younger pack up his stuff and placed his bag by the door before gently pulling him to the couch "do you want to watch tv before i leave?" Kai asked sitting down Beomgyu nodded before hooking arms with the younger and turning on the tv.

"what do you want to watch gyu" Kais asked, the older shrugged his shoulders and handed the younger the remote. "its getting close to halloween" Kai said smiling "should we watch the nightmare before christmas" Beomgyu smiled back as the younger spoke and quickly nodded.

The two males watched the movie and were going to choose a new movie when kais phone went off "it seems that were out of time hyung" Kai said grabbing his phone off of the couch and canceling the alarm "i had alot of fun with you beomie i cant wait to see you again" Kai said as he gave Beomgyu one final hug.

Beomgyu quickly pulled away holding up a finger signaling for the younger to wait as he ran to his room, the older came back and handed Kai 578470 won which was the price for the day (100 usd per hour) and gave him a smile as the younger left.

Beomgyu watched as the younger left before shutting the door and locking it before going to the kitchen and getting a cup of ice and popping an ice cube into his mouth as he walked into his room locking himself inside once again.

Another knock came to the door as the short male groaned before leaving his room and going to open the door 'no one else is supposed to come here no one should know my address' he thought anxiously as he unlocked the door. Kai was once again at the door "sorry beom but i forgot my charger" kai said quietly before bowing slightly,

Beomgyu let him in and Kai quickly grabbed his charger before going back to the door "you okay hyung?" Kai asked and beomgyu nodded quickly before nerveously scratching his neck.

"make sure you eat today okay gyu ill see you next time you request me" Kai said patting Beomgyu's head and walking out the door, Beomgyu gave a little wave and quickly shut the door before going back to his room.

He got out his laptop and quickly opened to the professional cuddling website to book the younger for a time slot the next day. He quickly set up the appointment before shutting his laptop and laying down in his bed.