Chapter 36

Chapter 36 

Aurora's POV

[Chapter is not edited]

The doctor's words ring through my mind and I had to remind myself to breathe. Did I hear him right? Was this really happening? The nurse came over to my side and held my hand. She asked if I was okay and I nodded without saying a word. 

"Are...are you sure Doc?" I managed to ask again. 

Doctor Miller laughed. "Yes, am positive. All of the signs are there, I can hear it"

What? what did he mean by that?

"Hear what- what can you hear?" I asked still, trying to process all of this. 

"Their heartbeats."

Did he just say 'they'. "Whoa whoa whoa....what do you mean 'their'?" As in, in more than one?" 

Doctor Miller nodded enthusiasticly. "There are two in there."

I was in complete shock at this point. Was I ready for this? Were we ready for this?" 

Doc orderd one of the nurses to get the boys as he sent one of the nurses home. 

"Luna, would you like for me to tell them or do you want me to leave it up to you?'

"I will tell them, I want them to hear it from my mouth." 

Doctor bowed down as he grabbed his things. "As you wish Luna. I will wait for them to get here and then I will takke my leave. 

The boys came and the doctor left after a few words with them. 

"So, What did the doctor wanted to tell us? Caine asked and I am sure that they must have heard my hear beat because they both turned to me nervously. "Is everything okay with you, is it serious?" Caine asks, by the one of his voice I could tell that he was worried. 

I reassured them that I was fine and that it was nothing to worry about. Truth be told, I wasn't too sure that I wanted to tell them yet. And to be completly honest, I wasnt sure of what I was supposed to be feeling right now.

Was I ready to be a mother? Growing up I didnt have the best parental figures in my life and I was scared, I was terrified. 

"Aurora" Thaddeus voices breaks me out of my mind. "What is going on, are you okay?" his voice was low and cautious as they both sit closer to me. They were so close to me that I could feel their heat, it was comforting and it was making me feel a bit better. 

"I am...Ehhh"

Caine and Thaddeus look at one another before looking at me. 

"Well..the thing is that..he said I should be good to go by tomorrow!" I lied and I wasnt sure if they believed me. I had to make sure that I wasnt mindlinking anything to them about it. 

They both looked at each other suspisiously. 

"Thats goods news then babe. Because we need you to recover fast so that we can, together, you me and Thaddeus, we can help you out with your pack and get things back on track" Caine rants enthusiastyly and I couldnt help but to smile. I for sure needed the rest and enough time to figure out what I wanted to do with the pups news. This wasn't the time for me to tell them. I wasn't ready. 

The next few days I spent them in bed. Doctor Miller showed up every few hours to check up on me and I told him to keep the pups news quiet until I spoke with them. Doctor Miller respect my decison and he went on a rant about how HIPPA laws and rules apply to werewolve principles and rights so I knew that my information was safe.