Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Aurora's POV

🚫 A quick warning ⚠️
This chapter will have some very strong sexual content, language, all that freaky stuff that some of you might be too young to be reading!! 👀👀👀 It's also why this story is Rated M! Read at your own risk!!

The moment y'all been waiting for...and sorry for the late update it really took me all this time to work on this chapter...I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO!!

But!! Please be warned that the scene is very very explicit!!

There will be...

Lots of this;

And this...

So readers discretion is advised ‼️‼️‼️

Enjoy!!

I sat up on the bed. My eyes going back and forth from Thaddeus to Caine, as my body started to tremble from the side effects. This was my second heat, Laurel explained how they would only get stronger and more painful the longer I waited for their marks. It also meant that if an unmated male, that wasn't my mate, got a hold of me, I could be marked, making the situation a whole lot worst.

My body was sore, every muscle, every bone in my body was screaming at me as I started to walk towards both of them.

I had a few tears coming down my cheek because of the pain that the heat was causing me. I was glad that the lights in the room where dimmed down, so that they wouldn't see them.

"Aurora stop" Caine warns as he takes a step back from me.

But I didn't listen, I walked right up to him, we were now mere inches from each other, and I watch as he tries to look away from me. He was fighting his wolf, I could sense it. I bring my hand up and touch his bare chest, the tingles of electricity get his attention. I feel a little relief the moment that my hand touches his skin. I know that he felt this too. Probably even more than me. Caine let's out a shaky breath that somehow made something inside of me ignite.