Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Aurora's POV

"I would not move if I were you" Allys's voice was heard from the dark, footsteps were heard until she showed herself.

She was backed up by rogues. Lots of them. Because they tend to be weak, it explains why they carried the guns. 

I watch Caine as his back tensed up. 

"Baby, did you miss me?" Ally taunted and I tried everything in my power to not come out and beat her ugly ass up. 

Caine just stood there, watching her silently as he stood next to Thaddeus. They were both guarding the car since my mom and I was inside. Little by little, Thaddeus warriors surrounded the car protectively. 

Ally noticed this and laughed. "Oh you guys are pathetic, don't you think we can just let you guys up with your little Luna inside?" Ally taunts again but Thaddeus and Caine stood there quietly. 

The rouges that were with Ally started to block us in, and we couldn't do much but stand and wait for an opportunity. They had guns, and we didnt.

Caines back looked tense, but Thaddeus looked relaxed. 

"He has a plan." my wolf spoke up. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"Ben, for now, we wait, his wolf will let us know"

"I can not wait, to kill you guys, so that I can go back, and be Alpha of your pack Aurora!" Ally laughed as she threw her rifle up. "

Caine shook his head as his body shook. "What did Aurora ever do to you?" he questioned. 

Ally shook her head. "I will not say a word, but I know that her fucking mother took my kill. And I am here for her. 

"You just don't know who you want to mess with at this point. Who the hell are you after Ally?" Caine questioned again. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Ally shouted as she pointed the rifle to Caine. 

My mom saw me move to the door, but she pulled me back. 

"I just got you back, you are crazy if I am going to let you out there," she whispered tiredly and I relax. "Also it looks like she wants me to come out. Let's find out what she wants." My mom dared. 

"No!" My wolf shouted

I pulled my mom back. 

She gave me a look. "My wolf doesn't want you out there right now."

"Why?" she asked tiredly. I wasnt liking how weak she was looking right now. She was looking more tired than she did a few moments ago. 

"Get Down!" 

I didnt think twice as I pull my mom down. 

Not even a second pass when there were bullets flying around, breaking the glass of the car. Right then The front doors open and Caine and Thaddeus get in. 

"GO, GO!" Caine shouts at Thaddeus as he puts the car in drive and speeds off. 

"What the fuck is happening?!" I shout as Bullets were still hitting the car. I could feel my mothers body shaking as I tried to hold on to her as tight as I could. 

"Get down and stay down!" Caine shouted as he ducked down as well. His large hand reaching for my head and pushing it down protectivly. 

"Ben happened, he came and ambushed Ally and the rogues."