Chapter 2

Hey guys! It's Karen here!

I will be editing this story and a chapter will be dropped soon! Be patient! And thank you guys so much for reading!!

Chapter 2

Aurora's POV

"Don't move" the male that stood in front of me said. His voice was deep and he had an accent. British maybe? 

"Are you a cop?" I ask confused. He was wearing some torn-up blue jeans and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He looked at me with a concerned expression on his face. My legs were feeling a bit weak and I tried to stand my ground.

"Did you get hit on the head? I would never sign up to be a cop" he joked back and I tilted my head at him. 

My mouth watered at the sight of his muscles. He was toned and I wish that I could eat off those abs of his. His eyes were bright brown and his hair was dirty blond and cut short.

"I don't think I hit my head," I said softly trying to remember if I did hit my head since it felt as if it was spinning still.

"Mate!"

My wolf yelled inside my head and I shook my head trying to get her to stop pacing back and forth. She wanted to break out and run to him, I had to fight the urge as Lexi kept on nagging me to run to him. 

The large male that stood proud in from of me growled softly as his eyes traveled all over my body, I could see his eyes going from yellow to black. He wanted to mark me.

"No" I answer back and he growled, abnormally loud.

No regular wolf growls like that....shit. 

"You are an...Alpha-" I stammered, unable to finish what I was going to say.  He looks at me and smirks. Oh, Goddess, that smirk of his made me want him even more.

"You catch on quick little wolf," he says with a smile as he starts walking towards me. His energy was suffocating and I wanted to melt into his arms. He walks up to me until he was right in front of me, he slowly brings down his face to my neck and inhales. He was a tower next to me.  I watch as his shoulders tense up for a bit before relaxing. We stand there, so close together, feeling each other's body heat, desire, want. 

"I smelled you since the moment you set foot in this camp" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. His large fingers came up to my neck, caressing it softly. It was pure electricity that I felt running up and down my body. I was getting lost in his touch and so was he. I could feel it, he was trying hard to control his wolf.

"Well thank Goddess I washed well before coming here" I mumble. He looks at me weirdly before he starts to laugh. And oh my Goddess it was a beautiful sound.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me close to his warm, naked body. "You are a funny little wolf." He whispered next to my ear, his lips softly brushing my ear. 

I was thankful for having his arms around me because I was feeling like I was going to lose my balance. I don't know if it was because I might have gotten hit on the head or if it was because of our closeness. Our bodies are now touching and I bring my arms up and around his neck. I was in a trance at this moment, and I was surprised that I was even doing this.  He quickly brought his face down to my neck and kissed the side softly, sending another set of electric tingles across my body.

My body felt like I was on fire and I felt myself growing wet. I knew he would be able to smell my arousal in a few seconds.

And he did. His canines came out and he nipped the skin between my neck and my shoulder. Logical me was screaming, telling me to move away, to punch him in the face, to do something! But my wolf wanted this. She needed this. I was getting lost in his touch when a loud growl interrupted our touching session.