Chapter 11

(AN: Happy Friday, 13!

Thank you everyone. I'm doing much better with everything and I appreciate your wishes and condolences. I worked hard on this chapter and I hope you guys like it. I'm still new at writing and I know I have much to improve but please let me know any mistakes so I can correct them.

We are now at 6k reads and 300 votes, and I am over the moon. It wouldn't be possible without you guys. So thank you.

Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Alpha Thaddeus POV

Her body tremble as she sobbed into my arms. She had stopped fighting me and just cried the entire time as I held her. 

The rain started to pour down harder now but it didn't bother me in the slightest.

She kept on asking me why I lied to her and I didn't know how to respond to her. Truth be told. I had no idea what was running through my mind, or why I did what I did. I didn't have an answer for her. 

There was something in me telling me to take the leap because something felt like it was missing from my life.

I found it when I first saw Aurora. I knew she was the one for me. But this whole situation. Truth be told. I was loyal to Lena. Because that's how my father raised me. To appreciate what you have, who you have. Treat them with respect, and care for them. And that's what I did with her even thought Lena wasn't the best or she-Wolves, a deal was a deal.

Thunder started to go off in the distance and I knew it was time to take her inside.

"Alpha Thaddeus, please follow us. Alpha Caine had us prepare one of the guest houses down by the lake for you and Luna Lena. Please, follow us, the storm is only going to get worst". Beta Ally informed as she knelt down in front of us.

I nodded as I picked Lena into my arms. Beta Alley lead the way down a paved path to the lake, with two warriors behind us.

As we were walking to the lake I got this soft scent that I haven't smelled before. It was as if an animal had died or something. As we were in the middle of no where, I figured it was an animal that had recently been killed by another animal or one of Caine's pack members. Then as soon as it came, it left. I push the thought back and try to concentrate on not slipping on these large rocks that are leading the way to the front porch of the lake house.

Ally opened the door for us and let us go in, before leaving us in the cozy-looking and warm cabin.

I placed Lena on the couch and turned away from her so I can take off my wet shirt.

"You should change too. I don't what you to get sick"

"Now you care if I get sick?" she replies back dryly. Still laying down on the sofa, a few pieces of hair still stuck to her face.

"You know that's not true" I whisper as I sit on the floor with my back next to her. "You know I choose you for a reason. Because you have been there for me since the beginning. Even if you act out the way you do. I still forgive you". I know she doesn't want to hear this but it had to be said.

"It's been two years Thaddeus. You marked me but we never completed the mating process. You never touched me. You don't think that hasn't hurt me. You don't think your pack had noticed". Lena cried more.

"What do you want me to do. Please tell me-"

"Do you love me, Thaddeus?"

Lena asked as she gets up from the sofa and sits on the floor, right in front of me. She looked tired, pale. Her beautiful red hair was looking dull and dry. She looked like she had lost weight and I knew that I was looking the same way too. Lena was always someone that cared for her appearance. At all times. So seeing her like this. I knew it was getting to her and this was all because of my doing.