Chapter 31

Chapter 31 

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EXPLICIT. RATED M, RATED, R RATED N FOR NASTY. 

Aurora's POV

Thaddeus grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom where Caine was sitting on the side of the tub. He was filling it up with warm water and his hands were inside the water, making sure it was a comfortable temperature. I was both surprised at this. I was also surprised at how chill they were acting when we had the enemy at the gates. 

"What is all this for?" I had to ask as I look around the bathroom. They lit up candles all over the place and the bathroom had a nice lavender aroma to it. It reminded me of a scene out of a Viking movie. 

Caine stands and walks over to me, he places his hands on either side of my face before lowering his face onto mines, our lips inches apart from each other. Goddess, he looks so beautiful up close. The way we were breathing each other, how his musk just invades my senses and makes me feel tingly all around my body. How his eyes go soft when he is looking at me. This man and Thaddeus drive me absolutely insane and I was sure I was going to get taken into a dream that I wouldn't want to wake up from.

"You have had a rough couple of days and we figure you would use some love from us right now. So please, let us take care of you our Lycan  Queen" Caine finishes that sentence with a whisper and I am sure my panties were getting drenched right now. It was going to take some time to get used to getting called that. I was no longer a wolf, I was now something wilder, stronger, and it was going to get some time to get used to it, but I was sure that with Caine's guidance I will get the hang of things soon enough. I still had the thoughts of Emma, the young wolf I killed. 

"Don't think about that right now" Caine whispers and he kisses my forehead tenderly. 

"It's hard to not think about her, I can't imagine how her family feels, that their Luna lost control and killed one of their own."

Thaddeus walked up and pulled me to him. "His family does not hate you. Everything was explained to them, they are hurt, but they understand. They don't hate you Aura."

I know that they were trying to make me feel better, but I knew deep inside that this was going to take a while for me to heal. I nodded in response, and Thaddeus kisses the crook of my neck softly, leaving a trail of soft kisses all the way to the back of my neck. His fingers go down to the hem of my shirt and he slowly pulls it up over my head, leaving me in my red lacy bra. Caine's face goes down to my left side of the neck and he softly attacks it with his teeth. Taking soft bites of my skin as his hands caress my stomach. He guides his hands to the back of my bra and unhooks it, in a nice swift motion, the bra falls on the floor. I was now only wearing my jeans. I look at Caine and Thaddeus and growl.

"What was that for baby girl?" Caine lets out a chuckle before smirking at me.

I give him a look. "You two are still wearing your clothes" I protested as my hands grab Caines's shirt and pull it over his head. I do the same with Thaddeus's shirt as Caine kisses my neck and shoulders from behind.

This would be the second time that we get intimate together. I couldn't take it, I wanted them so bad. I felt my core pulsating with every kiss and every touch that I received from them, my panties were getting soaked by the second. 

I get out from their hold and take my pants and underwear off, before dipping my feet into the warm waters of the hot tub.

I submerge myself completely and watch as Caine and Thaddeeus strip their clothes off before getting in with me.

"Come here" Thaddeus husky voice was just music to my ears. I move closer to him and lay my back on his bare and toned chest. I could feel his hardness poking my back but I ignored it for now. I rest my head back on his chest and Thaddeus kisses my neck and cheek once more.