epilogue

EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Sirius Dean Cedric, and Eva Moony Weasley would grow up in the home of George and Primrose Tonks Weasley, along with their cousins, Fred and Roxanne. Though the twins lived with their aunt and uncle — who doubled as their godparents, they were always welcomed in the homes of many. Remus and Nymphadora had them often, and they enjoyed playing with Teddy. Sirius liked to match his look to his. They always enjoyed staying at their grandparents' house, and loved the sweaters Grandma Molly would make them. They visited Draco often, who spoiled them. Sabrina and Poppy always took them out if they wanted to have fun. Clara remained their go-to babysitter. Auntie Ginny was always around the house, claiming that it was her right as an aunt to barge in at three in the morning if she wanted to see her niece and nephew. Though Harry still felt guilty about their deaths, he made sure they knew how wonderful their parents were.

When they were little, and had seen a picture of their parents holding them. Eva had wondered why her Uncle George had cried when she'd mistaken him for her dad. 

When they started Hogwarts, Sirius had been sorted into Ravenclaw, and Eva into Gryffindor. This didn't damage their relationship at all. Headmaster Mcgonagall told them of how much they remained her of Fred and George when the young twins received their first detention from a prank George had given them the idea of.

They loved going to Professor Longbottom's class, as he would often tell stories of their parents.

It wasn't until they learned of the Battle of Hogwarts in History of Magic class that they truly understood what their parents died for. Why Eva was a phoenix, or why Sirius had a middle name to honor someone named Cedric. (And Dean, but they'd met him many times.)

But above all, their favorite place in Hogwarts was where their parent's portrait hung, where Winnifred and Fred were able to watch over their children.

THE END