Chapter eleven

Playlists: Burning Desire - Lana Del Rey.

###

As I looked at my phone to check what time it was, I gasped. It's almost 9 pm. I wanted to leave at nine but I'm still not ready.

The ride back home took a lot of time. I visited a cafe to grab something to eat. I don't usually cook for myself, I don't even have enough supplies for this in my kitchen. Before my escape I had well...my parents have a maid to cook and to clean the house, so I didn't bother about this stuff. During the last three years, I got used to restaurants, cafes, and takeaways. I'm fine with that.

Snapping out of my thoughts I headed to my bedroom and sat in front of the dressing table.

I started doing my hair. Should I do my hair up or let it down seductively? If I wouldn't like the result I wouldn't have enough time to redo it. So, I made my way to the bed where the dress I bought today was lying. Retro temperament square collar exposed dress with bare shoulders. When I put it on I realized it's better to keep this zone on view, to let men eat me with their hungry eyes. There was a lot of passion in this dress.

Creativity, tenacity, inspiration, and passion.

That's how I describe this masterpiece of art.

I let my hands create and my mind rest.

My fingers drowned in the tenderness of my hair. They were circling in a dance that I had no idea existed. Strands of hair falling lightly on my face. From an open window, I felt the warm summer wind come into the room. My curls were flowing in the air. I smelled the notes of my perfume - jasmine and vanilla. Women associate the smell of vanilla with romance but my life is far from romance. It is supposed to have a kind of subtle, mystical power that drives men wild.

For me, that is the smell of hopes, dreams, and endless opportunities.

My hands neatly finished the magic work they have been doing for twenty minutes.

Elegant polished bun. The beauty of this hairstyle is that it can keep things simple. I decided to style it with a pair of pearl drops. The neckline and style of my dress is the thing that will attract people's gazes.

I love the feeling when I posh myself up it makes me feel like I mean something to this world. The feeling of being the best version of myself. The reckless power can lead me to places I have never been.

Beauty is good for the soul.

After a few minutes, I needed to finish my makeup with lipstick. I chose the red one. As I found the right shade of red I opened it, it's new - perfection. Even in things like this, I found satisfaction.

 Even in things like this, I found satisfaction

I love new things.

Then it happened. I heard a voice in my head.

''Do it or you will never find happiness for your broken soul''