1

"Yah Jeon Jungkookkkk..... This will be the last time am calling you this morning.... Get your stupid ass down in 30 minutes or am gonna show your banana milk the way down the drainage"

The male who was peacefully wandering through his Dreamland was interrupted by his hyung's shouts. He let out a low groan and got off from the bed making his was to the washroom.

" Ah jin hyung why do you have to let out your annoying sound early in the morning.... It's affecting my precious sleep.. oh and what's your problem with my banana milk... Always threatening this poor baby like this"

Jin eyed the pouting male in front of him and glared at him" yaa who's sound are you calling annoying??? Mine?? Then don't forget that you used to sleep hearing this annoying sound and also your favourite hyung loves this voice.

And what's with the early morning shit? It's already 12 noon.. Now shut up and eat your food you grown up baby". Even though Jin was glaring at his brother secretly he was watching him adoringly.

" Whatever...but you didn't deny the fact that am a baby" jungkook said looking mischievously at jin

"Yes yes you are my annoying little muscle baby... Now eat your food I have to go to your Namjoonie hyung also.. So jungkook ah am going take care. Bye"
With this Jin hugged his brother and went out of his house.

-----------------------------

"So Mr. Lee remind the clients about the meeting we are having tomorrow.. I don't want anything to be out of order tomorrow and give this file to Mr. Jung" the deep voice filled with authority resonated through the walls of the office room.

"Yes sir" with this Mr.Lee took the file from his boss's hand and was about to head out when the deep voice again called him " would it be alright if you just check if Namjoon hyung is in his office if yes can you please ask him to call me"

"Yeah sure sir" Lee got out from his office and went towards a door with the letters darkly imprinted as ' Kim Namjoon co CEO AND HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT'

Lee knocked and open the door after earning a small come in from inside..

"Sir Mr. Kim asked you to just call him if you here"

" Oh okk Mr Lee.. I will.. thankyou"
The said man bowed and went out.

Namjoon took his phone out and called his brother " Heyy what happened? Am in the office you wanna come?"
"Ah yes hyung am coming" He replied and hung up.

He was walking towards Namjoon's office when

'Taehyung'