85

' You sure you will be ok alone?'

Hyunbin had taken Yejin back home.. all way long both were quite.... their mind was a mess...but the silence surrounding them was comforting

' Yeah Hyunnie... I got a bit scared that's all... I'll be fine' Yejin smiled

' Ok then...call me if you want something' Hyunbin said turning around..but stopped midway ' And I mean each and every word that I told earlier'

Yejin looked at the retreating figure as he finally drove away

She got inside closing the door leaning on it he loves me A small shy smile was already decorating her pink lips.

________

Days went by faster yet as usual for everyone except Hyunbin and Yejin. Hyunbin never left a chance to show how much he loved her... taking her on small dates.. bringing flowers over Everytime he came to pick her up..and above all how open and truthful he was to her. Hyunbin never kept quiet while on dates.. telling Yejin about anything and everything..and Yejin she kept on listening to him with the biggest of smile ever. From him she got to know that his parents had abandoned him at a care home and grew up there...He met Jaemin once when he went to a park. From there their friendship grew and Jaemin practically raised him. He moved in with Jaemin and that's when he met Hyuk. She also understood that her unnie was like a mom to Hyunbin.

At college too people had started noticing the pair... resulting in Yejin earning lots of enemies because Hyunbin had a hell lot of admirers.

Even though all these were small small things that Hyunbin did for her...it made her heart flutter thinking how he was doing all these from the bottom of his heart.

Over the period of time Yejin had become too close with Jaemin as Jihyun leaves with Hyunbin for preparing their small dates leaving them alone. Yejin came to the conclusion that Hyunbin was the heart and soul of their friendship and they would have been scattered apart long ago if it was not for Hyunbin. Hyunbin can come out as a silent guy but to be honest he is one hell of a dork. Yejin's respect for him increased ten folds when she got to know how Hyunbin worked at the care home he grew up in.. teaching small kids for free. Hyunbin never even once asked her to reciprocate the feelings but instead showered her with all his love.

' Are you sure of this?' Jaemin asked frowning ' I mean he sure is fine...but I don't want my sister to feel obliged to do so'

' Oh shut up...am damn sure..and Yejin is already on her way to tell Hyunnie that she is ready to give them a chance' Jihyun squeakled like a small girl making Jaemin amd Hyuk smile.

' Hey Jae... I think you guys should go to the entrance immediately' One of their classmates said rushing off

The three of them looked a bit confused but anyway did what was told

______

' Heyy have you seen Hyunbin somewhere?' Yejin asked a boy

' Yeah...he is outside talking with someone related to the upcoming event' The boy said

' Thanks' Yejin left aiming for the entrance when she  saw Hyunbin walking up the stairs...a smile already welcoming her.

' Hyunnie...I was searching for you' Yejin exclaimed happily as he skipped down the stairs... both of them standing midway ' I have something to tell you'

Hyunbin passes her an amused smile seeing her excitement which was slowly transforming into a shy one as he continued staring

' Hyunnie I..I-'