2

'Taehyung'

Taehyung turned around and saw Jin.

' Ah Jin hyung you are late today? I thought you were already here and that's why Joonie hyung was not coming out of his office ' taehyung said with a smug smile.

'Shut up you brat ' Jin said as they opened the door to Namjoon's office with a slight blush creeping along his cheeks seeing which taehyung started laughing.

'Jin you finally came... For a moment I thought you won't be coming.' Namjoon asked as he saw his boyfriend and brother entering his cabin.

'How can I not come to see my Joonie?' Jin asked as they shared a hug..

' Oh come on hyungs please...not in front of this innocent child....'
Jin smaked taehyung's forehead and went and sat beside him.

' Jinnie how is Jungkook? I couldn't come and meet him yesterday after he came'

' Don't worry Joon he was sleeping the whole and woke up just for the dinner... You can meet him tomorrow or something... He is going to one of his friend's party today'

Namjoon frowned on hearing that and asked ' Friend? He has a friend here? What's his name? Where's is the party? '

' I don't know his name but kook told that he will be picking him up... I couldn't ask him further... somehow  we got deviated from the topic'

' YOU DIDN'T ASK?? Jinnie how could you get deviated from such a topic? Do you think he will be ok in this new city? Out of all people Jin could you be so careless... What if someth--' Namjoon's rambling got cut off by Jin

' Hey Joon relax... Kook himself told me that he will be going and if he was not comfortable with him then he wouldn't have taken such a decision so its fine... Now relax we can ask him later okk.. And I thought that finally after all these years he may have thought of coming out of his own shell and wanted to get socialised.. so I didn't stop him thinking may be he could be happy again' Jin's voice faltered at the end which caused Joon to immediately come and pull Jin into a comforting hug telling him sorry for saying all those and assuring Jin about his brother's wellbeing.

' Guys if you don't mind me asking... About whom are you talking about ?'

Both of them broke the hug and turned around to see a puzzled looking taehyung sitting on the couch..

' Ah tae.. we are talking about my brother Jungkook... He came to live with me yesterday after completing his studies to take over our company..' Jin replied

' Brother? You had a brother and you never mentioned about him till now... whyy? ' tae asked confused because all these years of him knowing his Jin hyung he never mentioned of having a brother..

' And I thought I was your one and only favourite brother'

' Aww Tae you are my baby and I love you in the same way I love my little brat... And also Jungkook is my step brother... His and my dad were best friends but after my father's death his dad adopted me. But that never mattered coz we love each other more than real brothers do'

Jin replied to the pouting tae in front of him ' And about not telling about him I never got an occasion to mention him'

Tae's mouthed formed an 'o' after hearing this

' Ah Tae he is just two years younger than you.. you guys should meet may be you'll get along.. and who knows may be become more than friends' Namjoon told his brother

On hearing these Taehyung's whole aura changed from playful to a cold face and replied in an extremely serious tone

' hyung you know what I think about all these relationship and shit... I don't believe in them nor am I interested in it... So it's better if we won't go  further into this topic'

Jin was going to say something when his phone rang.. He smiled on seeing the caller ID and took the call but his blood ran cold when he heard the panicked voice calling..

' J-jin h hyung '

'Jungkook?'