17

' Hyuuuunggggg'

' I swear to god Jungkook if you ask me the time again am gonna stick a fucking tape on your mouth' Jin exclaimed as he came to the living holding a knife in his hand and saw his brother pouting on the couch

' Seriously Jungkook? You have been asking me the time continuosly for the past one hour and that too at a gap of 5 minutes! If you were so excited to go out with Tae then you should have kept it in the morning and must have let me have some peace'

Jungkook looked at Jin and pouted more

' You can't talk to your brother like this. He will feel bad. And Tae had to go to office that's why we kept it for the evening.'

' Okk. Anyway it's just 3. You can go and get ready at 4 . Now come and help me in baking this. '

Jungkook leaned more into the couch
' Hyung child labour is punishable...'

' Jungkook are you bringing your ass in here or should I make you come?' Jin asked calmly

Jungkook gulped' Hyung am coming ofcourse. I was just casually telling you about Child labour...we don't have any child here right'

Jin controlled his laugh seeing his brother's face.

'Kook ... I need to tell you something'

Jungkook hummed as he continued looking into the oven.

' I think it's time for us to take over the company'

Jungkook looked at Jin wide eyed.
Jin came forward and took hold of Jungkook's hand

' Kook I know what's in your mind now... But trust me it's for your own good. You can do it ... We can do it. Appa always wanted this...we have to do this for him...for your Kimshi... And Uncle Hyuk. He has been waiting for this day. May be all these will be a good turning point in our lives'
Jin looked hopefully at Jungkook

' Hyung... You and Namjoonie hyung will be there to guide me right?'

' Ofcourse Kook we all Will be there...and now you have got Yoongi and Tae also. But tell me Kook why do you need us to guide you when you are already good at such things? You have been with Joonie during vacations when he used to come and live with you. Am sure my baby will become the best CEO and will bring our company to new heights'

' I'll try my best hyung' Jungkook said smiling

' By the way Kook... Its already 4.15. I think Tae would be ready by now'

' Oh no hyung. Why didn't you tell me ? You and your stupid cake. Now stop laughing and pick me something good to wear' Jungkook ran to Jin's room and started rummaging through his clothes.

Jin laughed at him and went for his help

________________

Namjoon and Yoongi were in Taehyung's cabin discussing about some new deal.

' Ok hyungs am going home' Taehyung abruptly stood up took his coat and was about to rush out

' Woah woah young man relax. Where are you off too?' Shinwa entered the cabin and he almost got  collided with Tae.

' I have to go out'

' Tae you going alone?' Yoongi asked

' Oh god guys... I have no time... I have to go home get ready and go. Ok bye I'll answer once I come back' So saying Taehyung rushed out of his office.

Yoongi and Shinwa stood there with surprise clearly written over their faces. Namjoon was a laughing mess. They have never seen Taehyung leaving office in the middle of some important discussion and that too for what? Going out?