29

A week has passed by after the incident. And during this time Taehyung and Jungkook became more close. There was no doubt that Jungkook loved him...but about Taehyung's feeling... well it's still a mystery. Jimin tried his best to bring out his feelings but all were in vain. That weekend Tae and Kook planned an outing..just the two of them to Taehyung's favorite cafe.

Jungkook also changed..he became more open and bold. Jin was too happy to see his brother going back to his true self. No one talked about the issue with Jungkook and Tae again. All were happy with what was happening except one....

' Joon is something bothering you? Am watching you for almost a week now... You have constant frown on your face...you don't talk that much nowadays....you are not eating nor sleeping properly...what happened? You know you can share anything with me right?' Jin asked as he sat beside Namjoon on the bed.

' Jinnie...am really worried about Tae and Kook.... I don't want anyone of them to end up broken...again... ' Namjoon looked down

' Joonie' Jin cupped his face and made him look at him ' Our kids are grown up now....they know what is good for them and am sure that they would have talked out every possible misunderstandings or anything between them... And you saw them.. they are happy now... That's what is important for us right?'

' Hmm... Yaa that's important' Namjoon replied

' I love you' Jin pecked his nose

' Am sad' Namjoon said looking directly at Jin

' Why? ' Jin asked concerned

' Because you are ignoring someone for a long time.... And that someone is very sad... I don't want to see him sad' Namjoon replied as he scooted closer towards Jin.

' Whom di-did I ignore? ' Jin stuttered when he felt an arm wrapping around his waist pulling him close.

' Aren't you getting too forgetful about him?' Namjoon leaned closer to him

' About whom?' Jin gulped feeling Namjoon warm breath on his lips

' My Junior.... He is missing you' Namjoon replied and leaned down towards his neck

' J-Joonie... Kids ahh...' Jin moaned when Namjoon started sucking on his neck.

' They are not at home. Hobi and Yoongi are in a meeting... Jimin Tae and Kook went out. ' Namjoon replied as he laid Jin on the bed and  hovered over him...leaning down more sucking his sweet spot.

' Ahh Namjoon...' Jin moaned out clutching on to Namjoon's shirt.

' Did you miss me pup? Did you miss having all of me to you?' Namjoon asked as he went further down kissing his collar bone and started unbuttoning Jin's shirt

Jin nodded

' Words pup' Namjoon said as he started trailing wet kisses on his chest.

'I d-did... I missed you Joon' Jin's voice faltered a bit.

Namjoon stopped and looked at his face.. he saw Jin's eyes getting wet.

' Are you ok? Did I hurt you? Do you want me to stop? Hyung tell me I will sto-' Namjoon stopped when Jin put his hands on Namjoon's lips.

'Dont stop' Jin pulled him down him by his collar looking deeply into his eyes. 'I want to taste you again like a secret or a sin...' with that Jin joined their lips tasting eachother passionately.

Namjoon trailed his hand down slowly undressing both of them... Jin moaned in the touch.

He started exploring each and every part of his love