19

' Jungkookkk get up you brat' Jin shook the sleeping male violently

Jungkook groaned' Ah hyungg can't you wake me up more lovingly... It's annoying to hear you shout'

' oh it's annoying then do one thing I'll send Tae here. He will wake you up'

Jungkook sat up in a blink of an eye. ' He is here?'

Jin laughed at his reaction. ' Yes he is here and why the hell did you not tell me that he is gonna drop you?'

' It was planned yesterday night...so I thought of informing you in the morning... Anyway I'll go get ready'

Jungkook jogged to the washroom and Jin went downstairs to meet Taehyung.

' Tae didn't you have a meeting?' Jin asked as he suddenly remembered them talking about it.

' It got postponed' Tae said as he continued licking the whipped cream from his fingers which Jin had kept for making cake.

' Yaaa don't eat it the first thing in the morning.' Jin yelled seeing him.

Just then Jungkook came down all dressed up to go

' Hi Taehy—' He didn't complete as he started laughing.

' What? Why are you laughing like this?' Taehyung asked confused

' Hyu- hyung you' Jungkook was still laughing holding his stomach.

Jin came out as he heard his brother. He hadn't seen him like this in a long while. He looked over to Taehyung and his eyes widened when he saw the said boy staring at his brother...but what shocked him was what he saw in his eyes..... His always cold and emotionless eyes...was now filled with something which the boy was not aware of. But Jin could see it clearly. He felt a shudder run down his spine. But he kept the bad thoughts away for now and just decided to focus on the present. He went back to the kitchen to continue making the breakfast

Jungkook controlled his laughter and came forward. He took a tissue from the table and came closer to Taehyung. He slowly wiped off the cream which was on his face.

Tae felt something stir inside him seeing Jungkook this close. His raven hair....dark  doe eyes....the scar on his cheek..the mole under his lips.
Unknowingly Tae brought his hand up and rubbed his thumb over the scar.

Jungkook froze in his place.

'How did you get this?' Taehyung asked even though it was a mere whisper.

Jungkook felt his heart beat increase.

' It's just a scar Tae... I know it looks ugly—'

' Beautiful' Tae cut him off.

'Huh?' Jungkook asked confused

' You are beautiful Jungkook..... Very beautiful' Taehyung's voice was an octave low... He found himself getting lost in the depths of younger's eyes...

' Beautiful is a very strong word Tae....' Jungkook said slowly taking a step back.. ' It should be used only to describe something that's worth the title.... something pure and mesmerizing.'

' I know' Taehyung leaned against the table ' I know...even the word itself  is beautiful.... And trust me I just called something worth beautiful.... and sure you are right... It's a very strong word and nothing can beat it's Beauty'

Both were staring at eachother.

' Ok come on kids ... The breakfast is ready. You guys will get late' Jin broke their staring contest as he brought their breakfast and set in on the table.