28

'Ah' Jungkook groaned holding on to his head which was hurting a bit. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a mop of hair on his lap. He sat up leaning on to the headboard and caressed the hair slowly.

Jin jolted up when he felt someone caressing him.

' Kook... You woke up? How are you?'

' Am fine hyung...just a little bit of headache'

The door to his room open slowly revealing Jimin who peaked his head and hurriedly came in when he saw that Jungkook was awake.

' You idiottt... You scared us' Jimin said hugging him tightly

' Yaaa you midget... I can't breath' Jungkook said trying to get out of the tight hold

' You know what? You shouldn't even have woken up' Jimin replied crossing his hands over his chest

' Wait let me go and inform hyungs' Jimin excitedly told and ran out to call all of his brothers.

Jungkook smiled seeing him.. that's when Jin held his hand and asked ' Kook.. are you hiding something from hyung? Do you want to talk about anything to me?'

Jungkook looked into his eyes and smiled weakly ' What is there to hide when you can clearly see through me hyung..... Am sure that you already knew that I love him.... even before all these happened.. but hyung.. it's just my fault... Even after knowing that Tae will never even consider about falling in love or getting into any relationship I fell for him....He helped me hyung.... He made me strong. It's not like you guys don't support me or something but the way be did it even without me knowing...... He changed me for good. Even the tiny bit of confidence that I show is only because of him. Hyung I feel safe with him hyung... The way he holds me when am having panic attack is different... I feel safe in his arms.'

Jungkook paused and looked at Jin again...but this time his eyes were filled with not only tears but also pain as he continued looking directly into Jins eyes

' I love him hyung.... I fell for him.... I have fallen too deep that coming back is not even an option... I don't know how or when all these happened...but I just know that I'll never be able to replace him... Even if he won't consider me as his anyone....but for me he will always be my moon who brightened up my sky in the darkest of hours'

Jin sat their speechless... He felt a rush of emotions in him when he heard Jungkook's words. He didn't even know how to react..

' God kid you are awake' Yoongi barged into the room and cupped Jungkook's face ' You scared the hell out of us... How are you now'

' Am fine hyung...' Jungkook smiled ' Hyung you guys were scared?'

' Was that even a question?' Yoongi exclaimed ' You were lying here unconscious in Taehyung's arms and you are asking if we were scared? You should have seen Tae he wa-' Yoongi stopped suddenly realising what he just said

' Tae what hyung?' Jungkook asked puzzled

' Nothing... How are you now?' Namjoon entered followed by Hobi

' Tae what hyung?' Jungkook asked but his voice held something different which made the rest of them feel a shiver running down their spine.

And it was in this moment that Jin realised what Jungkook actually meant when he said all those things. This person standing in front of them was not their soft Kook whose voice was always soft and low and eyes held fear and pain... rather it was Jeon Jungkook who was the most confident and intimidating boy whom Jin lost years ago.
And now Taehyung was slowly bringing him back

Yoongi ended up telling the way Taehyung behaved all this time...how scared he was.

' I have to meet him' Jungkook stood up and started walking when suddenly Namjoon spoke up