63

Jungkook got out of the bathroom in only his sweatpants .. drying his hair with a towel. He stood in front the mirror looking at his own reflection. A smile bloomed on his face seeing the ink decorating his body. He had always dreamed of having tattoos and now... But the smile faltered when the emotionless face of Tae passed through his mind. Was he angry? Does he not like tattoos? Will he - his train of thoughts broke when the bedroom door opened revealing Tae who just went directly towards the bed. Jungkook felt his heart tightening when he saw that Taehyung was not even sparing him a glance.
.
.
.
But little did he know about the internal battle Tae was having. He was trying his best to control himself from jumping on to Jungkook and devour him. He was afraid...what if Jungkook is still uncomfortable...what if he get scared...after all not even a whole week has passed after that incident. After that day they haven't done anything intimate except for the cuddles and the small pecks on the cheeks or on forehead. At night Taehyung had seen Jungkook's body going stiff when he hugs him out of the blue. Jungkook has always been a heavy sleeper..but now he gets startled at the smallest of noices or when he looses Tae's warmth when the latter gets up in the morning. Hr missed the way Jungkook used to call him Moon. It was as if Jungkook was lost all over again. And Taehyung knew very well that the said boy was trying his best from breaking down.

' Tae' Jungkook slowly called ' Am sorry'

Taehyung's eyed widened hearing that..why is he apologising?

He turned around and gave him a questioning look.

' Am sorry.. that I didn't tell you about this... I was just really pissed and hurt and felt so lost. I felt helpless. I just needed to do something which will help me find my old self.. Then I talked to Yoongi hyung...and that's when we got this idea and it really feels good. I have always wanted to do this... Not only this..there were many more crazy things which I loved to do... Tae..If you don't like this...I can understand. I'll just enjoy this for some days and then I'll remove it... there are ways to remove tattoos you know and- '

' Kookie...breath' Tae kept his finger on Jungkook's lips stoping him from rambling.

Jungkook released a breath that he didn't know he was holding.
Taehyung snaked his right hand around Jungkook's neck, letting his fingers play with the hair at his nape while with his left hand he traced the patterns made by the ink....all this while his eyes were fixed on Jungkook's glazing orbs..which always left him dazed.

' You look breathtaking Kook..' Taehyung whispered as he rested his left hand on Jungkook chest ' And I love it... I love you... I'll like anything you do if you are happy and safe. Kook...you have done enough for me..you have sacrificed enough for me, now it's my turn I want to love you with all my heart..with everything I have.. without any limits..till my last breath.' Taehyung closed the gap between them ...both of them savouring the feel of having their lips against each other after so many days.

Tae closed his eyes.. he missed this feeling... Missed having Jungkook this close...he felt not only his..but also Jungkook's heart beating against their ribs. He tilted his head kissing him more deeply as he tugged at the hair on his nape making Jungkook groan.

On the other hand Jungkook was feeling euphoric. He didn't even dare to close his eyes as he took the image of Tae kissing him deeply. He felt electricity rushing through his vein...he felt alive after having Taehyung in his arms. He pulled his Tae closer by his waist leaving no space im between them... deepening the kiss.

Both of them stopped as they couldn't go any far without breathing. Jungkook leaned down joining their foreheads.. both of them looking into each other's eyes with pure love.

' I love you... I love to so much my moon' Jungkook told and saw a tear roll down Tae's eyes ' Hey you ok?' Jungkook asked concerned as he cupped his face