69

Finally after a long and eventful flight the eight of them arrived at Jeju and is presently in front of the airport.

' Why are we waiting here again? Joon it's your fucking resort and you know the way then why are we waiting for your Uncle to come and pick us? Am tired as hell and I just want to sleep' Yoongi groaned.

' You know how uncle Shi hoo is. He likes everything like this..he values relationships a lot and love doing everything for his family' Namjoon said smiling awkwardly

'Heyy kids'

A loud voice made them all turn around to see a man in his middle forties coming towards them with a wide smile on his face.

' Is this your uncle' Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who nodded.

Something in Jungkook snapped when he saw Taehyung moving towards his uncle along with Namjoon. He immediately rushed towards Jin standing beside him as he clung on to his hand. Jin gave him a worried look to which he just smiled.

' Oh my god I missed you so much kids. And Tae you have grown so much' Shi hoo exclaimed dramatically as be opened his arms

' We just met some months back Uncle' Taehyung chuckled as he hugged back.

Shi hoo visibly stiffened but nonetheless hugged him tighter.

' Finally getting married huh Joon?' Shi hoo teased as he embraced a widely smiling Namjoon and whispered lowly so that only both of them will hear his next words ' Since when did Tae started returning hugs?'

' Since he met that handsome boy standing there holding Jin's hand' Namjoon whispered back

Shi hoo pulled back from the hug and stole a subtle glance at Jungkook who was visibly nervous and went to greet the others.  He hugged Jimin who basically clung on to him and then Yoongi who was not much of a fan of physical affection.

' So this beautiful lady here is your girlfriend huh Hoba?' Shi hoo teased Hobi making Jisoo blush a deep shade of red ' Always be happy both of you' He hugged both of them

Then he turned towards Jungkook whose hold on Jin's hand tightened which didn't go unnoticed by Shi hoo

' Hey' He said slowly...a weak smile on his face ' I know what my son did to you and am sorry for that. But you don't have to be afraid of me...am..am not like him...'

Jungkook's eyes widened when he understood that Shi hoo was talking about Bogum.

' You are Jin's brother...that itself makes you special for us and soon you will also be officially family after your's and Tae's wedding. I just want to get rid of any bad impression before it's tooo late. '

' No no uncle... It's not that. Am just not that comfortable with new people...it takes time. I swear I don't have any ill feelings towards you. ' Jungkook smiled widely when Shi hoo opened his arms in a hope that may be Jungkook will share a hug and that's what happened.

Shi hoo's eyes visibly glowed with excitement when he saw the cute bunny smile on the other's face. He had heard his brother talk about a certain cute little bunny boy  with whom he used to go to the park and how he became his son's boyfriend.

' You are really a cute bunny...just like how Shinwa mentioned' Shi hoo pinched his cheeks.

' Finally...my kid' Shi hoo pulled Jin into his arms not even waiting for the said male to properly look at him ' I haven't seen you ages' He exclaimed as he cupped the cheeks of a giggling Jin. It was no secret that the Kim family was head over heels for Jin.

' Ok kids come on now. Our ride's waiting' Shi hoo almost yelled excitedly as he walked towards the parking lot.

The rest of them followed