11

A loud thud was heard. All of them turned around and saw a Minho laying on the floor with a bleeding nose and a very furious Taehyung above him beating the shit out off him.

' oh god JUNGKOOK' Jin rushed to his brother who were on his knees on the floor clutching his chest trying hard to get some air.
Jin pulled him closer and started rubbing his back in an attempt to calm him

' You fucktard what the hell where you doing to him? How dare you go near him? ' Taehyung kept hitting him.

Namjoon rushed to pull his brother from Minho and his friends helped Minho to stand up.

' Such a pathetic creature... Can't even defend himself' Minho said and soon after received a blow on his face.

' Taehyung stop it and you get out from here' Shinwa shouted

Minho's friends took him out of there

' Am.. Am n-not pathe-pathetic hy-hyung.. I don't want to b-be pa-pathetic' Jungkook started sobbing pulling away from Jin's hold who was trying to take him into his embrace. Jungkook thrashed his hand trying to get Jin's hands away

'D-don't please don't hurt me.... I'll do whatever yo-you say...please don't co-come near... Near me' Jungkook backed away from holding his hands over his head as if he was shielding them.

The scene was really heart breaking.

'Jungkook...' Jin whispered softly in an attempt to hold his brother but instead Jungkook flinched badly and his cries became more painful.

Taehyung kneeled beside him and slowly took hold of his hand removing it from above his head. Jungkook flinched and tried to pry away his hands but stopped when he felt a warm hand cupping his cheeks

' Hey bun... Look at me come on..' Taehyung cupped his cheeks

Jungkook shook his head' I am afraid.... They... they will hurt me.... I- ' he again broke down into heartbreaking sobs.

Taehyung quickly pulled him into his arms rubbing his back ' Don't worry bun... No one's gonna hurt you... Am here... No one will dare to touch you'

Everyone around them were having mixed emotions.. They felt extremely sad seeing Jungkook breaking down like this. But they were surprised when Taehyung, The Kim Taehyung a person who doesn't even hug his father hugged Jungkook. But they didn't had time to think much about this as they heard the younger's sobs.

' You.. you won't let them h-hurt me right?' he asked between his cries

' No bun I promise.. I won't even let their shadow come near you... Am with you bun... Am here for you' Taehyung hugged him tighter.

Jungkook's sobs died down and now an occasional sniff could be heard. He was still in Taehyung's arms clutching on to his shirt as if , if he leave Taehyung's shirt someone will take him away.

' Bun... You want to drink some water?' Taehyung asked softly to which Jungkook nodded.

' Jiminie ' Taehyung looked at his friend who rushed to get some water.

He came back with a glass and handed it over to Tae.

' Come on bun drink it' Tae said while giving the water to Jungkook.
Jungkook drank the water still finding his comfort it Taehyung's warm embrace.

' Tae... Let's take him to the guest room let him take rest for some time' Yoongi told as he helped them in standing up. Jungkook was taken out of Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung moved back to keep the glass on the table but stopped on his step. He turned around and saw Jungkook clutching tightly to the hem of Taehyung's shirt. He moved back and took hold of Jungkook's free hand