80

3 weeks passed by in the blink of an eye... Tae has been recovered which made all of them relieved. Jin was on his way to recovery...his chest still hurts but he is able to move around but carefully. He is forbidden from doing any strenuous job as his chest and head hasn't been healed completely.

All of them were at Kim mansion.. gathered in Namjoon and Jin's room talking and bickering.
The events of the first day at the hospital had taken a toll on Yoongi as he had completely shut all of them off..even his boyfriend. He would lock himself in his room won't even come out until Jimin leaves the house. This lasted for almost 4 days...until a crying Jimin dashed into Jin and Tae's hospital room telling how Yoongi lied to them about work load and is actually suffering alone. It broke their heart to hear that their strong Yoongi is breaking down. All of them tried their luck but Yoongi didn't budge...Namjoon even apologized for shouting at him.. Finally Jin had to take matters into his hand. He dialled Yoongi's number...and it's a well known fact that Yoongi will definitely pick up the call up even in the middle of the night if it's his Jin hyung.
Jin told him ' If I don't see you in front of me in 15...am coming there...' . That was all needed for Yoongi to rush to the hospital.

All were shocked to see the miserable appearance of Yoongi..his hair struck out in all directions...eyes and nose red...cheeks puffed out..lips chapped...and eye bags completed the look.. It seemed like he had lost his weight in just 4 days. Jin gave him a piece of his mind and since that day Yoongi had been visiting him.

' Oh come on...you should have seen yourself. If it wasn't for your heaving chest I would have considered you dead' Namjoon snickered

' I swear to god Joon.. if you won't shut the stupid mouth of yours.. you will definitely be dead' Yoongi scoffed as he laid back his head on Jin's lap who was sitting beside his baby brother. ' And why is that stupid Hobi is not here yet?'

' He might have some important meeting..afterall he is an attorney..that too the most powerful one' Taehyung laughed

' Kook'

All of them looked at the door way only to find Shinwa standing there.

' Yes Kimshi' Jungkook stood up

' Someone is here to see you' Shinwa said making Jungkook frown. But his frown soon turned into an angry glare when he saw Yoongi's face going pale just by seeing the person standing beside Shinwa

' What do you want Soobin' Jungkook growled ' My bad... what do you want Mr Choi'

' Hyung.. please don't talk like that to me. ' Soobin said taking a step forward. ' You know how much I trust you..and what you mean to me. I didn't want you in any kind of danger and before you lash out on me again... I trust your Yoongi hyung too ok... I know he is innocent' Soobin said. Yoongi sighed in relief as a small smiled bloomed on his lips

' What made you change your mind Mr Choi' Jungkook's rough voice was heard again

' Don't do this to me Kook hyung... You mean the world to me' Soobin throwed himself on Jungkook who immediately caught him.

Taehyung felt his chest tightening. Jungkook is someone known to have not much friends other than his hyungs. Soobin entered their life in the most vulnerable time and since then Jungkook has been behaving jittery.. getting angry at small small things..his smiles were made up....only meant for showcasing...it was as if the presence of Soobin has opened some wound which was burried deep in his heart. Tae first thought that he was overthinking but that was proven wrong when he talked to Jin and understood that Soobin was a new face to both Jin and Yoongi. And now Seeing his boyfriend hugging someone from his past this close...and that too someone a total stranger to Taehyung was not helping.