Chapter 1

You sat in the empty corner of a library, studying for your French exam. You couldn't hear much since you were blasting music through your headphones, but you could hear the little chatters and quick footsteps of the people around you.

It's a Sunday and pretty much everyone goes to the library to finish studies and tests last minute. The library workers are used to your presence, you're practically there every other day. Not surprising.. you're a hard working student, working your way up to a well paying job, preferably a doctor... well that's what your parents want.

You've dreamt of being in a band ever since you were little, but your parents would always throw that dream down the drain. It was always "that's for delinquents." Or "you don't have enough talent." You never dropped the idea, but you had no motivation in order to accomplish it.

Everyday after completing everything on your list you'd head over to the nearest music shop. Lucky for you Jean owned it and he'd let you play a little guitar for the costumers. It was the only thing that kept you moving with your music "career." Seeing the smiles on the faces of little kids as they saw you play, it brought you joy.
You've always wanted to be a Guitarist.

...

The library was soon accompanied by very loud chatter, and shouts. You unplugged your headphones, being annoyed by the loud distraction.
As soon as you took your eyes off of your text book you noticed a large group of people circling this table, Unable to see the table you stood up for your seat and started walking towards it. Squinting your eyes hoping to see a glimpse of the person or thing at that table.
...
The-
"The no names band!?" You gasped out loud.

Everything went quiet around you, and you only turned around to see more than 20 pairs of eyes on you, Including the "celebrity's".

You chuckled nervously, not liking the unwanted attention.

"Look! The no names band!" You shouted pointing back to the table full of "celebrity's." More known as Levi Ackerman, Miche Zacharius, and finally Hange Zoe.

Everyone soon turned their attention back to the group, and the loud shouts and squeaks filled the room again.

What a relief.

You were a huge fan of them, you'd listen to there music all the time, and you've always wanted to go to one of their concerts. You even begged your friends so they could take you, but they all had things to do. Unfortunate.

You walked back to your corner and gathered up all your study books,  walking towards the door. You waved at some workers before heading out, unaware of the pair of eyes on you.

"Hey! Wait up." Someone shouted

Are they talking to me? You thought.

People usually only come up to you to give you compliments, either about your outfit or your hair. Today you looked pretty basic so you didn't expect any verbal interaction.

"Me?" You asked.

"Yes!"

You slightly turned your head to the left to see the HANGE ZOE running towards your direction.

What?

"Hey, you caught my attention just a few minutes ago." Hange huffed.

You stood frozen.

"Your outfit! It's cool I like it."