Chapter 4

"Y/n come on let's go!" Connie shouted

It's early morning, the suns slowly rising and  the sound of birds chirping enter your ears. the muffled sound of the television is heard behind your door and you can smell the breakfast Connie cooked up for you two. It's around 5:00am, You let out a muffled yawn as you stretched out your limbs, It was still pretty dark outside so it felt weird waking up at this hour, "Connie what'd you make for breakfast?"

"French toast and eggs!"
You smiled, you really needed a good breakfast  this morning. Connie was surprisingly a really good cook, you'd get pretty upset when he warmed up some precooked waffles for breakfast because waking up to his delicious cooking was so exciting.

You stood up from bed stretching a bit more before walking over to your phone, you had received more texts from Hange after you fell asleep, they were super recent too. The last one they sent was delivered just an hour ago. They must've had trouble sleeping..

Hange

Y/n?
Hey y/n you up?
I was gonna ask if you wanted to play 20 questions cause I'm really bored:/
I can't sleep
Helloooo
I guess you actually fell asleep before me
Lucky
Goodnight

Playing 20 questions with Hange would be pretty interesting depending on the questions we'd be asking each other, "Y/n, HURRY UP."

"COMING!"

You looked in the mirror and patted down your messy hair, you had already prepared your outfit the night before since today was important. You wore the black stones shirt that hachi from nana owned, and a pair of black ripped shorts, you grabbed some accessories and slipped on some shoes, walking out of your room and into the kitchen. "ooo this looks delicious" you smirked.

"It is!"

You grabbed your plate and fork ready to dig I-, "brush your teeth first."

.

——

Class was starting in ten minutes, you, Connie, Sasha, and Jean were currently walking to class together. The hallways were empty and quiet and the classrooms were dark, your friends weren't talking much either.

"So Y/n..."

Never mind.

"What jean."

"Have you talked with Hange?"

"They're most likely sleeping, so no."

"But you always text me when I'm sleeping,"

"That's different."

"How's that different? Aww do you have a little crushie wushi-,"

You slapped his back, earning a little chuckle from Connie, "what're you laughing at baldie?"

"Huh!? okay horse face! How does it feel to get beat up by a female huh?"

Sasha glared at Connie as she munched on a muffin she managed to find in one of your cabinets. Connie and Jean argued the whole way to class, talking about looks and rejections. It was a typical "eren and jean" fight but today eren was replaced by Connie. Well for now.