Chapter 3

"Connie I'm home!"

He should be here by now...

"Connie?"

You cautiously closed the door behind you, placing your bags on the floor and sliding off your sneakers.

"Ok, what if he got murdered? I don't wanna be the next victim," you scoffed,

You carefully tip toed to the living room just in case if there was an actual killer... you peaked your head into the kitchen, into both your bedrooms, the bathroom, and finally the livin-,

"HOLY SHIT, WERE YOU TWO ABOUT TO KISS?"

You burst out laughing at the sight of your two closest friends almost kissing, NEVER DID YOU IMAGINE CONNIE AND SASHA TRYING TO KISS.

[I don't ship them]

"Y/n WE WERE CURIOUS! WE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT KISSING FELT LIKE," Connie yelled.

"YEA WHAT HE SAID!"

"Guys find yourselves lovers then, weirdos" you said, giving them a thumbs down.

Oh wait! It's too hard for them isn't it.

"Awee you guys can't find yourselves some-,"

Before you could finish your sentence Sasha stomped your way and slapped you, harder than she ever has. It was so hard that you almost burst into tears.

"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY!"

"You better be"

You sighed and jumped onto the couch, that hurt. Connie grabbed the controller and turned on the tv, while Sasha wandered around until she found the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets looking for some snacks. There's a ton but you guys keep them hidden. For OBVIOUS reasons.

"Hey guys?" Sasha shouted

"What?"

"Where are the snacks?"

"In my stomach!" Connie burped.

You rolled your eyes in disgust, and walked to the window, leaning against it. You watched the tiny car specks on the streets, and the white birds that passed by, one even landed on your window and started hitting it which startled you.

The very faint sound of a door slam was heard. Sasha must've left since there wasn't any food for her to eat. Connie got up to check if she actually left, he gave you a thumbs up signaling that the coast was clear.
...
"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Why'd you get home so late?"

"I was uh.."

"Um"

"Erm"

"..."

*ding*

"someone finally texted the groupchat," you pointed out, relieved by the smallest distractions.

"It's jean."

Oh no.

"Ah really!?"