Chapter 2

You and Hange sang the entire car ride, and coversated about future plans. It was surprisingly not awkward, which you liked.
...
"We're here" you said, unplugging the aux and taking off your seatbelt. You turned to look at Hange, did they zone out?

"Shit." Hange whispered.

"What?"

Hange pointed at a horde of people that were running their direction.

"Oh uh...fuck."

You hesitantly started the car and zoomed off, towards the back of the music store where only employees were allowed. The screams and shouts of the fans were heard as you drove off.
You breathed in ad out heavily, it wasn't much but it definitely stressed you out.

"Isn't this employee's only parking?" Hange asked

"I panicked..."

"Don't worry, let's just go inside!"

"Alright,"

Hange eagerly opened the door and ran out. You never expected someone so grown and famous to act like a child. You had no issue with it though, seems quite entertaining eh?
...

"JEAN!" You shouted, looking for your handsome, overly confident friend that worked at your local music store.

"Aye Y/n," Jean called out behind you, which terribly scared you.

"you scared me idiot."

"Oh shit." Jean gasped pushing you aside and walking towards hange.
Which caused you to fall over and knock down some lyric books. This mother fu-,

"IS THAT HANGE ZOE? FROM THE NO NAMES BAND!" He shouted

You covered his mouth, looking around making sure he didn't attract any fan girls/boys.

"Shh, dumbass, yes it is."

"fuck Y/n, you did it."

"Did what?" Hange questioned.

"She finally got wi-,"

You slapped the back of his neck and nervously giggled, what he was going to say was that you finally got with the Hange Zoe. Your whole friend group shipped you two for an unknown reason, which honestly didn't bother you.

They were extremely attractive.

"OW," jean whined

"Huh?" Hange raised a brow.

"Hah..ha..nothing!" You nervously giggled, shooting jean a glare.

Hange shrugged, and walked towards the guitar section. You looked at Jean angrily again and then walked over to Hange.

"Wanna put on a little show?" Hange asked you, looking up from the guitar they had just grabbed.

"Uh, sure,"

Hange tapped the stool beside them, you complied and sat dow, grabbing the closest guitar to you.

Hange shot you a questioning look which you only nodded at.

Then they started playing.

The way their fingertips smoothly ran through the strings, the way they tapped their foot against the floor, they did it perfectly.

You joined in soon after, adding some more rhythmical sound to the music. The sound was soothing, and peaceful yet still a bit upbeat. The families there circled around you guys, taking out there phones either going live or just regularly recording. Hange started bopping their head to the beat earning a little chuckle from you. They looked up from the ground and widely smiled at you, enjoying this unplanned moment.
...
"Holt shit Y/n, you're so good!" Hange shouted As they opened your car door.

"It's not much" you shrugged,

"NOT MUCH!? THAT WAS AMAZING"

"thank you," you chuckled.

You both had a little moment of silence, as you drove. Hange took the time to study your features, moving their gaze from your face to your hands.

Interesting..

Hange placed a hand on your shoulder once you stopped at a red light,"it's getting dark and I don't wanna bother you any further so.. why don't you drop me off at my house if that's ok?"

"Sure!"

....

"Today was fun, thank you Hange."

"For what?"

"I would've been stuck in my dorm doing nothing if you didn't come up to me,"

"No need to thank me..Actually thank you for making my day, Y/n. " Hange smiled,

You were never in a million years expecting Hange zoe to say that to you.

"Ah and here's my number, call me or text me whenever!" Hange winked throwing you a sticky note before closing the door and heading to their penthouse.

"Wow."

You watched them enter the large building, making sure they got inside safely, and then drove off.

Connie is going to ask so many questions.

A/n
It's a pretty short chapter but I have a lot more planned