Chapter 12

____

____

'Hange was staring at me pretty hard huh?' I smirked to myself.

...
'No no, i'm getting distracted. I need to figure out who pulled that dumb shit on me.'

You walked out of the building and past fans who were calling out your name. Someone snuck a picture of you and Hange together about a week ago and after that people had started walking up to you everywhere, asking you questions about your relationship status as if you two were some sort of undercover couple. That or they'd ask you to get Hange to date them.
You ignored them in the kindest way possible, not having enough patience or time to deal with them today, or ever really.

Mika💋

Mika babeee
HELLO
ANSWERE
ARGH
BOO

YOU MADE ME DIE IN THE GAME I WAS PLAYING

Sounds like a you problem😇
Anyways
Can you give me a ride back to my dorm pls pls:D Some crazy shit just happened and I don't feel like calling an uber

Sounds like a you problem😉

MIKASA PLEASE

Ok fine
Send me your location NOW and
Fill me in when I get there :)

Gotcha😯

____

Mikasa didn't take long to arrive. she looked around the large parking lot, spotting you near a white pillar. She drove over to you and honked her horn to gain your attention since you were clearly spaced out. You stopped biting your nails, and turned your head to look at Mika's car. she smiled and waved her hand at you. You gave her a small smile back, making your way over to the car.

"Hey!" Mikasa greeted you as you shut the door beside you. You gave her a quick wave before buckling up and placing your phone on your lap, "Hey, sorry for calling you up randomly." Mikasa shrugged and waved off your apology, "Eh it's fine."  You plugged your phone into the aux while Mikasa made her way out of the parking lot. "What song should I play?" You asked, biting your bottom lip as you scrolled through the playlist you two had created.
"Hmm.. how bout' R U Mine, by Arctic monkeys?" Mikasa offered.

The song blasted through the speakers of the car, you two bobbed your heads and sang along to the music, sharing glances every few seconds, singing to the lyrics the song.

"So what crazy shit went down!?"  Mikasa asked over the music. You stopped playing your fake air guitar and faced her.
"Right.." your smile faded, you furrowed your eyebrows at the thought of the prank, you were still questioning the whole situation. Why would one of your idiot friends even consider pulling that on you? That's such a stupid move.