Chapter 10

Authors note:
I apologize for the extremely late update
Again. 🙁

*timeskip*

Connie's "YouTube" video:

YOO! Remember how I told you guys about the tricking Y/n into auditioning for the no names band, yea?
Well, the auditions were a few weeks ago.. BUT, they're hosting new ones this afternoon cause the people who auditioned the first time were ass. Not my words by the way. SOO today the plan will go into action. Tho I don't know how I'm going to trick her. Should I tell y/n that we have a surprise for her or..? You know what..
...
*A few seconds of silence.*

Nahh LMFAO
Actually to make this more entertaining I'm gonna pretend to kidnap her. I'll get my other friends to help me, take it as a prank vid.

"Oh and by the way Hange knows," Connie whispered winking at the camera.

He shut the camera off for a moment and took a deep breath. Connies acting skills weren't necessarily the best but he was going to try. If he were to fail all his friends and Hange would be disappointed. He couldn't have that happen.  Plus if the "prank" failed it'd be awkward and he'd definitely end up hurt.

The situation isn't as serious as he's making it seem, but he's determined to make the plan work perfectly.

_____

You were sitting on the kitchen island with your phone in your hand, waiting for connie to come over and wash HIS dirty dishes. Obviously you weren't going to wash them, and they definitely weren't going to wash themselves.

"CONNIE COME WASH THE DAMN DISHES." you shouted, running out of patience.

"IM BUSY!"

If he wasn't gonna wash them then you'd have to find a way to get someone else to wash them.  Cause again you weren't going to wash them.

Who could you easily trick into washing them....?
BERT
The man is obsessed with Dr strange. You may be asking, "what does a marvel character have to do with dirty dishes?" Nothing, but bert would do anything for just some clips of the character, and you happen have lots of dr strange edits saved to your camera roll... Soooo, since Berts down bad for the man he'll wash the dishes if you send him some edits of Dr strange. No money included.

"Jeez I am so fucking smart" you thought out loud

Bert

Berty

What do you want😒

Can you do me a little favor

For what cost?

I'll send you all the dr strange edits that I have saved;)

Deal.

Great!

I'll be there in 5😇

You don't even know what I'm going to ask you to do?

Right..
Idc
____
That was easy
(Headcannon moment)
___
Now for the 2nd plan (connies plan)

Connie got both Ymir and Reiner to help him out with the plan. Ymir accepted right away, she's been meaning to get back at you after you poured water on her face in her sleep anyway, and Reiner, yea he just likes to mess with you.

This was how the plan was going to go:

Ymir would ask you to hang out. Just you two since historia didn't agree to the plan, she thought it was to "cruel." then you'd question Ymir. Ymir would tell you to shut up, Then you'd shut up. THEN you two would go to the mall THENNN reiner would follow you two in a weird costume, which Connie was still deciding on what it was going to be. THENN Ymir would go to the bathroom, leaving you all alone in the back of the food court. THENNN Reiner would "Kidnap you" , you'd attempt to fight back, he'd take you to his car, then he'd take you to the place where the auditions will be held. Boom!