Chapter 9

*timeskip*

It'd been a few weeks after the ankle biter incident. More known as Sasha getting chased by a chihuahua.. It was a puppy too.. plus, It was technically her fault since she had been standing in the middle of a dog park. But you definitely learned something from that experience, and that is that Sasha is afraid of small dogs. Something I would never except of Sasha. Especially Sasha, she loves animals.

Moving on.

You and your friends planned on going to six flags early morning so you were extremely excited. None of you guys have really had time to hang due to school and work. So you were glad you'd be able to see your whole friend group together again. :) it'd be nice to tease the relationships of the group once more.
~~~
It was 11:30 and you were wide awake. The excitement was eating you up, you were unable to get yourself to go to sleep. All you were thinking about was six flags. You already planned what rides you'd be going on first. Which were the best four rides at six flags obviously.
1. Superman
2. Joker
3. Batman
4.the cyclone

You were forcing Eren to go on all of them with you since he was the only one that didn't wanna participate in the scary rides.
What a pussy.
You were going to get him on the slingshot somehow. Everyone needs to see a clip of him passing out on it. Plus it can be a money maker.

*knock*

"Come in."

"Y/n where are the sleeping pills." Connie asked, with his hand on his butt.

"I have no idea." You shrugged

"Well get up an help me look for them cause we both need the sleep."

"But I'm comfortable."

"I don't care get up."

"Connie it's in the top cabinet."

"Why couldn't you say that from the beginning."

".."

"And she fell asleep."

Connie shut off your leds for you, and closed the door behind him. He quietly made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed the pills from the cabinet and took one. Sadly he struggled with getting himself to actually swallow pills. He was always afraid that he'd choke on it, So most of the times you'd have to be there to "look out for him."

Booty lickers 😳

Connie
Guys help me out here.
I know one of you guys are awake

Armin
What's up

Connie]
Thank god you responded Armin
Motivate me so I can swallow this sleeping pill please

Armin
Ok ok
Pretend like it's a large piece of chicken that got stuck to your tooth and you don't realize until you swallow water

Connie imagined it going that way. He placed the pill into his mouth and pushed it to the right side then grabbed his water and started drinking.

"THE DAMN PILL ISNT GOING DOWN."

He ended up chugging down all the water... without the pill.

Connie:
More help please

Armin
Place it in your mouth
Leave it in the center
Grab water
Drink the water
Swallow hard
Done

Connie:
Alright got it

[I'm not gonna finish this part. I only added it because I have a hc where Connie can't swallow pills :).]