Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You comfortably sat on your bed while scrolling through Pinterest, saving almost all of the pictures that popped up on your feed. There were mainly pictures of Hange preforming, but it was mixed with some squid game pics since most of the cast was you know, attractive.
Anyways...
You smiled at your screen, admiring all the pics of Hange and the band during performances. They looked so cool on that stage. Their outfits , and the way they leaned back while playing the guitar was so.. attractive. Insanely attractive.

You switched over to Spotify and played music, while you day-dreamt of performing in front of hundreds. You added yourself to the pictures of hange, placing yourself right beside them.

The scenes played out in your head perfectly. The fans jumped to the beat of the music, and sang to the lyrics. They shouted your names and raised their hands in the air.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!?"

All you could hear was those who cheered your name.

"Y/N!"

"HELLO Y/N!?"

Huh?

The image that played in your head soon went pitch black and was quickly replaced with Hanges face.

Their face was mere inches away from yours.

You looked  at them and then at your computer and switched over to roblox quickly so Hange wouldn't see your Pinterest feed.

"What?" You asked

They casually backed away and leant against the wall, with both hands in their pockets.

"You were long gone. what were you fantasizing about?"

"Nothing.."

"C'mon, tell me."

"Nothing really."

You looked back at your computer and quickly joined a Roblox horror game so I'd seem like you were doing that the whole time.

"Look, I was playing a horror game and I got scared so I zoned out I guess."

"Oh, alright."

"I'm not lying."

"Mhm, what horror game are you playing?"

"Roblox mimic.."

"That's not even scary."

"IT IS!"

"It's roblox. Roblox isn't scary."

"Lies!"