Chapter 5

The week had come and gone pretty quickly, it was already Monday, the day of the meet up. You were a tad bit nervous to meet up with the members of the no names band even though you had already been introduced to one of them...

Annie and Mikasa agreed to meet up with you at 1:30 on the first floor. You had just woken up, it was 8:30 and your dorm was unnaturally silent. Connie would be out all day attending some extra credit classes that he signed up for.

You rolled yourself off of your bed, landing onto the ground with a loud thud, groaning and lazily getting up. "I wanna keep sleeping" you whined, Walking towards the kitchen. you grabbed your Bluetooth speaker and mop. Today was cleaning day, and you had to get everything done before 1:30. You pressed shuffle play on your playlist and started cleaning, singing and dancing to the songs.
Once you finished you started cooking up some eggs and bacon, serving yourself a bowl of cereal in the meantime.

__
*ding*

Eren

Have fun today, and make sure nothing happens to Mikasa

Mikasa can take care of herself eren👎

Still 😕

Okay okay, I'll take care of her, don't stress it

Good

So when are you gonna confess?

What are you talking about...

Your feelings for Mikasa? They're pretty obvious

Oh look at the time it's almost 1:00 gotta run!

👎👎

__

You rubbed lotion on your legs, as you thought about which outfit you were going to wear. You laid out three outfit options on your bed struggling to decide which one was the best.

Outfit one, was a plaid overall dress, with a white shirt.
Outfit two, was a pair of baggy jeans and a black manga gojo tee.
Outfit three, was a basic blue and white knit top with some baggy jeans and a blue fluffy purse.
[feel free to make up your own outfit]

"What should I wear," you sighed.

Armin

Armin pick my outfit now
*inserts 3 pictures*

Um
[your choice]

Okay thanks:)

Your welcome!