Chapter 7

You left Hanges house early not wanting to cause them any trouble. They had offered you food but you kindly declined not feeling much hunger.

Hange waved at you as you walked down the empty sidewalk, the sun was shining bright and temperature was just right. You smiled at them before turning the corner, looking up at the birds that flew over your head in the meantime. You weren't that far from your dorm building, just a few blocks away. You were quite glad that Hange lived pretty close to you, making it easier for you to keep in contact with them.

Connie

You have a lot of explaining to do missy

Connie stop acting like my dad

WELL YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING CAUSE I SAID SO.

Eh nah

____

You quietly opened the door to your dorm, walking in without giving it a second glance.

"Boo."

"AHH"

Connie stood there with his arms crossed, he looked at you as he struggled to hold in his laugh. You grabbed your phone off the floor and faced him. Staring at him angrily.

"I hate you."

"So... are you gonna tell me where you were? Or..."

You looked at him and sighed, signaling him to follow you to the living room. You threw yourself on the couch and looked up at him.

"Well basically.."

You told him about everything, hoping he wouldn't pay much attention to Hanges parts. He stared at you intently as you described the feeling of being stuck on the Ferris wheel with no way of knowing when someone was going to come and get you to safety.
___
"Damn... you stayed at Hanges house!?"

And there we go.

You looked at him and got up, "I COULD'VE DIED AND THATS WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT?"

"Well you aren't dead..."

"Talk to me later."

You walked over to your room and closed the door behind you. You leaned against the door and looked up at the ceiling, feeling a bit Overwhelmed over last nights events. A gust of wind hit your face pulling you out of your trance, huh? You looked over at your window, your curtain was swinging freely and your window was slightly open. You walked closer to it and closed it, inspecting it a bit out of curiosity. Did Connie open it?

"CONNIE"

"WHAT!?"

"DID YOU OPEN MY WINDOW WHILE I WAS GONE?"

"NO, WHY!?"

"COME LOOK."

Connie entered your room and anxiously looked at you, he then faced your window and opened his mouth but then closed it.

"Hm?"

"That wasn't me..."

"What? That's weird.."